I fell off the wagon!

Hi Carrie,

I seem to have got back into without too much hardship. Did have a headache for a couple of days and I was so pleased I managed to stay in ketosis.
I am supposed to weigh on Monday but I am just chaning LLC at the moment so my new weigh in day is Saturday morning. Which actually is much better for me.

Oooh Lind, did you find a LLC to change to? xxx

Yes I did. I sent LL an email yesterday and they sent me a really nice one back and gave me the details of another LLC. She's a bit further away but she's going to see me on a one to one basis to the end of Foundation then put me into a Developers group.

Pleased to have sorted it all out. Was begining to weigh me down I think!

As she is on holiday I have sent her a mail asking her to call me when she gets back. I am going to tell her, because I feel like I didn't get value for money which is a shame because I liked her.

that is a shame about you llc but if you want 2 succeed longterm u have to do whats right for you.

i lost 1lb im a bit dissapointed but roll on next tues. i know (hope) it will be a big loss next week.

im still craving sweet foodpacks so totally stocked up on shakes, mousse mix and fudge nut bars. just had a bar with a black coffee.... mmmm im a dunker!haha xx

Know what you mean about the sweet packs Carrie. I am spending the week eating all the savoury packs I bought and I have just ebough of the chocolate shake to have one a night from now til Saturday morning. Then I shall be back to the shakes and nut fudge bars. Yummy! Never thought I'd say that over diet food!!!

Am completely loving the sweet packs at the moment too!
Have vanilla shake cold for brekkie, then veg soup for lunch (for a bit of variety), then vanilla shake hot for dinner, then a hot chocolate!
And tomorrow have a toffee bar to look forward to after my weigh in :)

Its a sad state of affairs that we are excited about our sweet shakes! Right off for a hot chocolate ;)

Has anyone heard from Flex?

We are down Iwillgetthere and Flexibellyfish......

Where are you guys????? :peep:

Sent Flex a message but haven't heard back. He hasn't been on for two days...hope he's alright.

People have been disappearing in my LL group too, LLC says this is a common time for people to drop out as they're either fed up with being abstinent or they've lost weight, feel lots better and gets lots of compliments and feel ready to stop.

Hope IWGT and Flexfish are okay and that we hear from them soon!

I'm sure they will be back soon enough - were doing far too well to quit now :)

Hi everyone, just popped on here to see how you are all doing? Im back on track now and on the 2nd day of getting back into Ketosis. I fell off the wagon big time but now feel confident to proceed. I think I need to stay away from the nut fudge bars as they just make me want more!!

How is everyone else doing?

Janie

LOL yep im still here. Do you not think so many of us are struggling at the minute. Hope my head is back in the right place. I did stay 100% abstintent the entire time but was just soooooooooo low. Feeling good again and ready to carry on. Thanks guys for caring - it means a lot x

how we doing this fine sunday?

im procrasting avoiding doing somework.

sorry if im not posting so much, but life getting hectic atm. Im finding it hard not to resort to eating, but doing ok. not loosing much according to the scales this weekend. meh.

Annoyed that its taking a while for my 4.5st, but its my own fault the last few weeks. hopefully tomorrow wil be that milestone

I have been doing the gardening today. I have been sawing trees, moving compost and Lord knows what else. The only thing I didn't do is cut the grass. So now we have a nice and tidy garden and drive but the grass needs cutting!! Was on the go for 4 hours!!!

Knackered now!!!!

Back