I found a dead bug in my soup pack!!!!!

mizzyk

4 stone to go
Well guys there I was making my delicious Mushroom Soup and I poured my water on and mixed it as best i could when some thing caught my eye...... it was a dead BEATLE!

I am gut wrenched guys and really dont want to continue with the diet. I phoned my LLC straight away who could not apologise enough and has offered a free week of the food packs..... :confused:

Do you reckon this is just a one off????

Yes, accept the free week and try to forget.

Even if you should eat the beetle i don't think they have carbs in them. LOL :D

That is unfortunate m8eeee but your counsellor has been very professional with that offer so just put it behind you and continue getting skinny.

M.

Was it a skinny beetle, perhaps it was trying to SS.

Glad you could laugh about it now but i can see how it made you feel, i would have been the same.

You could spend the money you would have spent on diet and treat yourself to a new top or make up.

That is unfortunate m8eeee but your counsellor has been very professional with that offer so just put it behind you and continue getting skinny.

M.

Yeah my LLC is really nice and very supportive. Sge was very concerned that I would be missing a meal now as I had to throw that one away.

I guess it will just be the Chicken from now on as the only two i enjoyed was the Mush and the Chicken.

Aww! We all have to eat a pinch before we die. However, it is unacceptable that you should find this sort of thing in your food pack and I think your LLC agrees judging by the free week, which I would take.

How many calories are in a beetle>>?? Do you think ud have put on weight if you had eaten it??? lol...

Does it count as eating???

Cambridge dont give us beetles in our packs :(

Thanks guys...you made me a bit more cheery on reading some of your comments.... how ever I am really struggling this week with the diet and am so close to throwing the towl in but I am so far sticking to my guns.....:-(

{{{ sobs }}}

I have been very emotional today......

Awww Mizzyk - we ALL feel down on the diet sometimes (me probably more than most!) but it is all part and parcel of your weightloss journey.

When we've self-medicated with food and/or booze and suddenly we are faced with having to do without our 'drugs', we can feel very exposed to our emotions.

Just ride it through, hun - we all have to learn how to cope with life's daily stresses without resorting to the chip shop. Not nice but it has to be done if we want to be skinny.

I bet you feel loads better tomorrow, having stuck to the diet and feeling proud of yourself!!!

HUGS!!!

hi,

I just thought i would let you know i found a long green thingy in my veg soup on my second day.... i thought it was the flavouring herbs etc.... getting worried now.... having visions of stick insects lol..... :(

But will say since then, i am on day 31 and nothing else strange i food packs. But will check now a bit more lol..

Gem xx:)

hi,

I just thought i would let you know i found a long green thingy in my veg soup on my second day.... i thought it was the flavouring herbs etc.... getting worried now.... having visions of stick insects lol..... :(

Gem xx:)

Why was it crunchy.

Don't shout too loudly or they will all want one ;)

Back