I Gained a Stone in a Day!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Well, well, well, I am rather annoyed. I’ve managed to put a stone on in a day! How, I hear you ask. Well turns out our scales needed calibrated or some bull sh*t. So I’ve only lost 2st not 3st! Nevertheless 2st in 8 weeks is still fabulous!

Although I’m going to have to re-update my targets and sort my loss’ out somehow.
So unfortunately I’m not in Club10 anymore, and not got under 300lbs…bug*er!

Oh well life goes on!

Well, well, well, I am rather annoyed. I’ve managed to put a stone on in a day! How, I hear you ask. Well turns out our scales needed calibrated or some bull sh*t. So I’ve only lost 2st not 3st! Nevertheless 2st in 8 weeks is still fabulous!

Although I’m going to have to re-update my targets and sort my loss’ out somehow.
So unfortunately I’m not in Club10 anymore, and not got under 300lbs…bug*er!

Oh well life goes on!

Big hugs honey.... does that not mean that your loss is still the same, however, you possibly had a higher starting weight? still 2 stone in 8 weeks is fantastic and you should still celebrate

xx

I thought that too. I don't understand these digital scales with this fat measurements and so on, wish I'd just got one with a red needle now! According to my Mum, they needed calibrated when using on a different floor (moved from bathroom tile to kitchen lino), so I don't know!!

I'm just going to say I've lost 2st and go from the new weight on the scales. Could explain why I've had such good losses :p

Ah well it's all good :D

Oh Squiddie, I'm so sorry love, please don't worry, you can soon catch up again, but it has to be such a disappoint for you.

Sometimes I think the 'old fashioned' type scale's are the best.

Thinking of you, love to you. X

Last edited:
I'm not too gutted, averaging a stone a month is pretty impressive! Just sad I had to "give back" my Club10 sticker - it's the first time in 5 attempts I got it - humbug! Oh well I'll get it back in no time :D

You will get it in no time..you're doing fab! x

oh i'm sorry. why couldnt it work in your favour, 'no sorry you havent lost 2 stone its in fact 3 stone.'

Oh Babes :hug99: !.I can see the determination from here! Most of us would have blown our stack and turned to food (or drink!) BUT NOT YOU! Nothing will stop you from losing the rest of your weight, and I shall send calming vibes and ask my Angels to help you past this.:vibes:

Aw thanks everyone! Makes me smile :D It could be a lot worse I could of put on 3stone! My Mum said yesterday, whilst in Tesco, why don't you try the scales here then you'll know, to which I replied, no I don't want to incase it says I've only lost 1lb! And she said No you can see you've lost much more than that! Which I thought was really nice, plus all the support I get here I see no reason to throw in the towel.

But I did have a massive brekki! Toast, quorn sausages, fried eggs (frylight), and baked beans! Filled me up and totally guilt free :D

Thanks again everyone

Natt xxx

Aw hun I feel your pain! *hugs* We got new work scales and they make me gain 1/2 stone. Not changing my home scales!!!!

*hugs* thats really ****.

but, 2st in 8 weeks is still bloody amazing. & your gunna have lost that stone extra in no time... along with the rest. I think you doing so well.. so its nice to hear your not completly down and out, cause i wouldnt cope with that at all!! Keep doing what your doing, cause its working and you look fab.

*lots of loves and positive vibes!* x

That's rotten, but 2 stone in 2 months is fantastic, you will have your next stone off in no time. Even though I have only been lurking for a few months you always come across as a very supportive and caring person so I wish you all the luck in the world and you will have your 10% sticker in no time.

He Who Thinks He's Boss broke our scales and when I stepped on them, I'd put on 80lbs!!!!!!!!!

Squiddie, you show such determination that I know this won't put you back at all. Two stone is still an incredible amount (if you were famous, you'd be in the Daily Mail!) and it will only be a short time till that third one has gone again.

And how nice of your mum to say that! Mine goes from "got a bit of a spare tyre there" to "you're looking anorexic" with just half a stone difference!

Huni...just reading your replies...is it just a case of you having moved the scales to a different place??? If this is the case then weigh in the same place each week to get the right reading.
I hope that makes sense??
You weight loss is fantastic Huni and I would hate to think that you have been cheated out of 1 stone because of a set of scales!

xx

Oh heck Natt, why do these things never happen in our favour. Never mind at least you can carry on now knowing that the scales are accurate. Big hugs.

This morning I've put my scale in very high place in my cupboard and locked it. For me more important is to be sure I am eating healthy according the SW rules and feel well, then the weight will come of gradually. I don't want to depend on one scale, because sometimes it's don't tell the try. Listen to your body, not to the scale.

Hi Natt, it is a real shame, but you are still doing so well (as everyone else is saying), so the disappointment will wear off (I am sure of it). It is great that, whatever happens to you, you stay on plan and do not start binge-eating. Tracy

Oh no thats pants :cry: Im sure by next month you will have caught up again as your in the right frame of mind :D x

Thanks for the replies everyone - really means a lot. I have a theory! When I go to the hospital they will porbably weigh me, then I'll know whether to chuck out my scales and by some new ones! I only weigh once a week so that's not a problem. As long as the number keeps going down, that's all I'm bothered about :D

Back