i gave in...

Well... went shopping today to get a few items and "try on" a pair of Rock and Republic Jeans (been dreaming of getting these since before I started LT).

I gave in and bought them! :D

Couldnt help myself I just fell in love with them! Size 25 inch waist!!!! I Cant believe it! I had to stop myself from screaming out loud in the changing room!

They look amazing tucked into my black knee high boots. They have diamante on the back pockets - so they are really dressy!

Im in love.... :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Yay!!!! Brill stuff sweetie!! Bet you look fabulous in them! We'll all be wanting a pic of you strutting your stuff in these babies!! Expensive?
xxx

The pair I REALLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted were full price £360 (black ones with diamante Z on the pockets) - The ones I got where in the sale - so it was 50% off £180 and then as the sale ends this saturday and all sale stock are being removed there was an additional 10% off - so I got them for £160 - which is quite good - It was a big thing for me to get them so thought I would be better biting the bullet and getting them in the sale rather than paying full price - the ones I got are dark denium with diamante R on the back pockets.

I deffo need to get some new pics up! :) xox

They sound lovely and with so much money off you're right about buying them now before the price rockets back up again! You gonna be wearing them everywhere? ;)
xxx

WOW what an achievement!! Well done you and what a bargain to get all that money off it was obviously meant to be x x x

yo yo yo!

They sound lovely and with so much money off you're right about buying them now before the price rockets back up again! You gonna be wearing them everywhere? ;)
xxx

Thanks rainbow babe! They are gorg!!!!! I just put them on to show my staff and im buzzing lol Feel like a million dollars - so they are deffo worth the money and Im going to be wearing them FLAT OUT! lol So ill make sure I more than get my moneys worth!!!! EVERYWHERE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! :D

WOW what an achievement!! Well done you and what a bargain to get all that money off it was obviously meant to be x x x

Thanks! Yeah I have lost almost 10 inches off my waist - infact I struggled to find a pair of jeans that fitted me - all i could see was waist 28, 29, 30 - i was like OMG! DOnt tell me I loose all this weight to get a pair of rock and republic jeans and now I cant get any in my size!!! lol I felt it was too good a bargain to pass and I felt so good in them, I just had to get them! Im very excited about this incase u didnt realise! Dream come true for me! xox

woo woo cant wait to see the pics!!

I deffo going to get pics VERY SOON! thanks babe xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

wow i bet you are pleased i am still in shock 180-00 on a pair of jeans

WOOP WOOP!! That's amazing. I'm very impressed with your loss -you have sooo earned those foxy jeans!

Wow!! Well done!!!!!! I bet you feel amazing!!!

i am chuffed to bits for you x x x

Wooohoooo that's one of my goals too, I want the dark navy with the red crystals on too, snap! :D

Wow Julz!!!! Size 8 jeans - worth every penny I bet! You really deserve that treat for yourself after all your hard work in the last few months.

Can't wait to see the pictures and drool (over the jeans hun!!!)

Big cuddles.

x

Well done hun, that is so fab, made up for you! x

Bet youd look better in thigh high boots (dribbledribble xx)

well done on the purchase jeans like that cannot be left alone in the shop so good on you enjoy and well wear.

wow i bet you are pleased i am still in shock 180-00 on a pair of jeans

£160 and they were £360 = so £200 off! :) Thats not tooooooooooo bad? right! lol Well - im worth it - i worked hard to get to this size and these jeans will mean I will NEVER put weight on cos i love them soooo much! lol xx

OMG just measured & my leg is 29 inch lol I cant umagine a waist that size how fantastic
YOU GO GIRL!!!
You so deserve them jeans :)
I would just be grateful to get some knee length boots on right now
xx

You will be wearing knee high boots before u know it! Hope you are doing well babe! Thanks for ur lovely post as always... i think my head is still in shock about what size i am, i must have tried the jeans on about 5 times, and everytime i went to pull them up, i was afraid they wouldnt fit me this time and it was just a dream? weird. lol xox

WOOP WOOP!! That's amazing. I'm very impressed with your loss -you have sooo earned those foxy jeans!

Wow!! Well done!!!!!! I bet you feel amazing!!!

i am chuffed to bits for you x x x

Hey babe, thank you so much! I will be watching your progress with much interest, you seem like a lovely girl and i wish u every success xoxoxox

Wooohoooo that's one of my goals too, I want the dark navy with the red crystals on too, snap! :D

My crystals are white - they are like a fancy R shape - omg heart rate is raising now just thinking of them - wearing them tonight to poker game! oh yes ! lol xxx

Wow Julz!!!! Size 8 jeans - worth every penny I bet! You really deserve that treat for yourself after all your hard work in the last few months.

Can't wait to see the pictures and drool (over the jeans hun!!!)

Big cuddles.

x

Thanks babe! xoxo

Well done hun, that is so fab, made up for you! x

Cheers! :) x

Bet youd look better in thigh high boots (dribbledribble xx)

I was actually thinking of getting a pair of these? Ill def post some pics of these just for u Gaz ;) xox

Awesome!!!!

Think you can take a piccy for us to admire???

A W E S O M E! I LOVE THAT WORD! :)
Pics will deffo have to be taken! lol xox

nice one babe, glad you got them xxxxxxx you deserve a nice treat

Thanks nickibabie! xox

well done on the purchase jeans like that cannot be left alone in the shop so good on you enjoy and well wear.

Cheers - and I hope its not too long before u are sliding into those 7 jeans xox ;) xox

nice one Julz such a great feeling eh?? x

Back