I get married 10 months 3 weeks which is 44 weigh ins!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
that makes it 51 weeks till my wedding and 51 weeks to loose the weight but if i take into account that i will need to fit into my dress 6 weeks before the wedding? (i think thats the last fitting)
then thats 45 weeks to loose as much weight as possible! So therefore If i loose even a pound a week then thats 45lbs which is about 3 stone so i could be 13 stone! :( I would be happy if i was 11 stone so I need to get my big fat butt into gear and do this.
73lbs in 45 weeks is 1.5lbs a week so not that much more! So thats what i will aim for at least 1.5lbs a week!!

x

Last edited:
I hope so.
I might use this thread as a bit of a count down to trying to loose my weight you know. So i can see how Far I have come?
x

You can do it - once you have dates and numbers you are more focused - your wedding is b4 me so I seem to really slow I need to aim for summat! xxx

You can 100% do this! 1.5lb a week is a fab target, cos if you lose more then you'll have a nice boost to keep you going :) Good luck! xxxx

aw thanks for the big ups! I hope i can do it.
In my photo gallery there are some photos of me trying on the dress I am having and I weighed about 14.10? Not sure but less than now and I dont think i look tooooooooooooooooo bad there so if i am 11 ish then hopefully i will look stunning!:)

I knew I'd got it wrong its 47 weeks today so about 41 weeks until i have my last dress fitting!
So therefore to be 11 stone ish I need to loose 73lbs in 41 weeks 1.7lbs so just under 2lbs a week!
I started the gym on sat and am going again tomorrow I am concentrating more on my arms and back so as long as I look semi slim and my arms arent bingo wings I will be happy!
x

thank you! I hope i will be able to do it.
Feeling like theres more pressure now as i didnt realise that it was so soon (well in weeks terms it is) once xmas is out the way which isnt long I have 8 months till my wedding and thats not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things!
x

Still 8 mths tho huni - aim for a dress size rather than a weight tho
xx

put like that it sounds so much more manageable - then I wanna lose x amount before the wedding, you can do it sweets x

hey

am ok, i feel really depressed today tho and i dunno why :( i left work early cos i was feelin so bad and couldnt concentrate :(

but i feel bit better now :) hows u?

xxx

Hi

Just wanted to say I had a peek at your photo gallery and that you look beautiful in the wedding dress. It is a gorgeous dress. Just keep looking at those pictures and keep it in mind all the time. Even if you don't get to your target you will look amazing and that dress will make you feel million dollars! x

Hi

Just wanted to say I had a peek at your photo gallery and that you look beautiful in the wedding dress. It is a gorgeous dress. Just keep looking at those pictures and keep it in mind all the time. Even if you don't get to your target you will look amazing and that dress will make you feel million dollars! x

Remind me to pay you later :p

Thank you Edwin you put a big smile on my face. Dunno what else to say... for once I am speachless!
xx

Back