I give up!!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
this wall is fecking killing me lol(not LT) ...its 25ft long and these double breeze blocks are fooking heavy ...the wall is coming on at 2mph..i dont do slow...it will take me till xmas to finish at this rate ..so i am employing a dreaded builder lol

what ya using double for? Are you filling with concrete? How high is it? No more qustions yet lol xxx

Builder :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WELL HOPE HES CUTE LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have you got a builder's arse, Nic?!:D

I reckon she as and parks her trowel there

Yeah major builders ar5e!!!but apparently a bit sexy too!!! swit swoo!!
FFT - Thats what i was told to use as its retaining lots of garden!! 5 blocks high (well it will be next week when my builder finishes it)
BF he looks like freddy mercury lol but hes good at his job! Gutted x

Mans work hun mans work lol xxx good try though many women wouldnt even think about it so nuff respect to you xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah..this one has half beaten me ...but, i will still attempt the patio!!! hehehe xxxx

Mans work hun mans work lol xxx good try though many women wouldnt even think about it so nuff respect to you xxxxxxxxxx

sexist pig ??????? ;)

you sound a lot like me nic, hate to admit defeat in any task. that's why we're going to succeed at this LT, you never know builder might just be a dish

Yeah major builders ar5e!!!but apparently a bit sexy too!!! swit swoo!!
FFT - Thats what i was told to use as its retaining lots of garden!! 5 blocks high (well it will be next week when my builder finishes it)
BF he looks like freddy mercury lol but hes good at his job! Gutted x

Flappy, he will, he will brick you......:D

Bliddy hell, handlebar tache....er how very 80's!

sexist pig ??????? ;)
its the truth though ask the woman whos just been humping concrete blocks there is no doubt its mans work

mans work ... my butt

LOL

not every woman is the same ya know :p

I never said that im sure some women could, manly ones like yourself would find it easy im sure but generally speaking women are as a matter of fact not as strong. But at least she had a go and I RESPECT THAT XXX ;-P

I never said that im sure some women could, manly ones like yourself would find it easy im sure but generally speaking women are as a matter of fact not as strong. But at least she had a go and I RESPECT THAT XXX ;-P

yep she did well..

just tell sheepy (tomboy) LOL to stfu ;)

lol i would have loved to had the time to audition for a sexy builder...but i just want it finished!!!!!
I think i would have survived and conquered if i hadnt of needed double blocks...man they are heavy...and i am not a weak person, always been very manual and always love to do 'mans work' but i have limits and killing my self or doing my back in is not an option!!
BF you are soooooo freaking funny ..

Back