• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I got a pair of size 20 jeans in Sainsbury's a few weeks back

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)

wannabesize10

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's great ... i have a few jeans i got from m&s and they seem to be a lot smaller than the ones i got from next in the same size so not fitting in them 100% yet .. so annoying but like you i will be lovely when they fit !! - well done hun i would think thye may be a big 18 !! i'd get my tape out !! well done xxx

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Well done , that's great.

I have loads of jeans in many sizes and my favourites are my black ones....snag is they are now hanging off me. I have worn them to death and I washed them to shrink them....didn't work. Think I'll wait till I'm at my goal and buy them again in whatever size I end up being :)
I can put them on without undoing the zip...I discovered this last night xxx

EllieMellie

Silver Member
S: 14st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 2st8lb(17.65%)
And they were too tight for me at first even though other size 20's fit me...but today I thought I'd try them,pulled them on...and they fit :) Very happy this morning!!
Ooh! I LOVE threads like this!
Well done! xx

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st11lb(37.98%)
that's fab rose! I got some 14 high waisted trousers from topshop yesterday and they are slightly too tight so I can't wait to get into them! They are a small 14 too, and absolutely gorgeous!

kerryberry

Silver Member
S: 17st11lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.8%)
well done thats fab news i can't wait for that feeling

imagisal

S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
OOOOOooooo that's such a nice feeling when the zip and button does up easily when you know it wouldn't not so long ago..well done! I have a pair of black trousers that are my weekly test ......they are now fitting to where I could actually wear them and not feel like I am stressing all the seams at the waist and butt!!! Will have to go back into the clothes hoard and find something smaller soon :)))) Best wishes everyone