I got into uni!

Kayleigh1986

Have applied for a full time course at Uclan and got my unconditional offer today! First year care community and citizenship and then either a further 3yrs degree in that subject or a social work degree! So happy! Just moved into the most beautiful house, got my uni place and now just need to pass my driving test.

Just wanted to share my news and to confirm I will be celebrating with a bag of grapes.....not a cadburys caramel egg! I want to be a skinny "mature student" lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have applied for a full time course at Uclan and got my unconditional offer today! First year care community and citizenship and then either a further 3yrs degree in that subject or a social work degree! So happy! Just moved into the most beautiful house, got my uni place and now just need to pass my driving test.

Just wanted to share my news and to confirm I will be celebrating with a bag of grapes.....not a cadburys caramel egg! I want to be a skinny "mature student" lol

well done you. a new start. glad you are celebrating with grapes

Brilliant news, well done. My best mate did social work degree as a mature student (she was 29 when she started) & says its the best thing she ever did x

Congratulations! :)

Well done on the offer and the grapes! With everything else going so well now is the ideal time to take your driving test xxx

Fantastic news!! I started my undergrad a week after my 25th bday (health n social care policy) am now doing a part time masters in addiction

Hi i have just got into the same course starting this year at uclan, i too am on a bootcamp diet. I am sooooooooooo excited but reality is kicking in now i have a 10 year old to sort out and i too will be a mature student. :)

I hope you find each other :) its good to have support close by

hey hun feel free to add me on facebook Kayleigh Kirkham, not sure if im allowed to do that on here but cant find a way to message you privately x

Back