I got through!

Good luck Anna. Dare I say it but I may have to start watching Big Brother again if you go in. :)

Oh and play up the Women's institute thing. I reckon they're loving that.

Good luck!!!!!!

YeeeeSSSSSSSS!!!!!
ooo im so excited for you - i will keeping everything crossed on the starting night to see if you pop out of a limo!
daisy x

and guy is right - play up the W.I .angle as well as the LL one

Anna!!!! You. Are. One. Craaaazzzzyyyy. Chick!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL well done.....
I too will have to start watching again if you get in (much to my OH's dismay - he frickin hates the programme lol!!) x x x

WOW you could be on telly!! Have loads of fun getting there and I'll look out for you when the next series starts :D. What you can achieve is unlimited....

Oh God Anna

I'll have to buy a telly! I said i never would.
And the first thing I'll watch? BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it.
Well done. Hope you get through.
Go girl. Bet your OH is feeling a bit trepidacious?

OMG I am so excited for you!!!! I always watch big brother (however am utterly disappointed with last nights results)

It would be great to see you onit and Ill be supporting you all the way! If you win, get really rich and famous can I come to some fancy party with you PLEASE?

Anna!!!! You. Are. One. Craaaazzzzyyyy. Chick!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL well done.....
I too will have to start watching again if you get in (much to my OH's dismay - he frickin hates the programme lol!!) x x x

I can understand him fully

I will only take interest because of Anna but i would never enter it or watch it otherwise, i feel like murdering people in that house when i watch it loll.... Oh dear I'm homicidal.

Back