• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i had a delicious tea yesterday

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
yes but they have a bit of a kick. Nandos use peri peri sauce dont they.

they are my favourite.

jaylou

Gold Member
I have some of these in the freezer, I bought them as I thought they may be free and they were half price in Tesco. I've had some othe Birds Eye chicken things that were free. When I found out they were 3 syns each (and I will eat 2!) I've not eaten them. I'd rather stick some spice on a fresh chicken breast and do it syn free!!

Saving these for when we have a buffet with friends and I'll slice them up and share them around!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
thats a good idea to season up chicken breast like that. you can buy Peri Peri sauce, i shall have to look up the syn value of that.

How would you spice up the chicken. Do you just put some peri peri sauce on the chicken breast before putting it in the oven? Sorry if this is a silly question......... Cheers Paul

jaylou

Gold Member
Mix some spice, whatever you want, tandoori, chinese spice, peri peri, in with some natural yoghurt and passata and marinade it either overnight or for a few hours. It really tenderises the meat and gives it a really good flavour.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
hmm know what i am going to be cooking for my lot this weekend.

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
i always use chicken jerk seasoning sprinkled on my chicken before i pan fry it in frylight..it tastes really nice. its in a jar by schwartz (sp??!)