I had forgotten how inches melt away on Atkins! lol

Hi Kizzie x I took ages to get restriction so it wasn't really the case for me ..maybe the 2nd year I lost most...last year...messed about and stayed around the same weight so now I am fed up and looking to do Atkins properly ( no making my own rules up this time!!)
Definately determined to shift a little before my sons birthday party in August..even half a stone would do!!!

I should start a diary :) I started off thinnking I was getting a bypass....Now due to much admin mess ups and people with no clue, that looks like it is not going to be happening. That spurred me on more to think I CAN DO THIS!!! lol

So, I was mainly speaking on the WLS forum and did not do a diary. My food would look very boring and/or odd at times lol

Morning fuffs, I'm off to the market this morning love, need to stock up on greens :)

Morning all!...
Neen, I had terrible times my first few months after banding. I had an infection, my port flipped and I had it replaced with local anasthetic (horrific!).. and I couldn't get to my sweet spot either .. I had it done in Spain and only get a check up when I'm working here in the summer's. Last year my surgeon found that I have a leak.. so this year I"m getting it checked to see if I need a replacement. I can still eat quite a bit BUT I still get stuck too.. (an oxymoron).... still wouldn't have it removed though. It does remind me to slow down and chew properly..

Fuffs.. YOU CAN DO IT!!.. You sound so motivated and positive!.. I think you should write a diary.. even if it's for yourself.. in an actual journal. It helps me so much to see what I'm doing and in turn it feels great to write down weight losses, inch losses and great menus, exercise days.. and of course emotions. time of the month etc..

Going over to my diary now to put in my frustrations this week! .. hehe

I keep a food and mood diary as suggested by my dietician. And you are right it helps a lot :)

Jim, I was there too this morning!!!

Do you know, I think I might have seen you, were you very smartly dressed?

Black dress and gold cardigan lol. A Market trader asked me where Inwas going nice, so you must have seen me! Lol

Damn, I wish I'd said hello, I really thought it was you :)

Next time, defo say hello :)

Yay Leanne!!!! That's better than anything :)

Hi Leanne, well done!! My weigh in is tomorrow but I'm not optimistic and I don't see or feel any different. None of my clothes are looser :cry: so it's really good to here success stories on this forum :)

Ps I tried putting some cut up stevia leaves in some double cream last night as a dessert. It was delish!

Back