I hated exercise BUT.....

nat_bean

hi everyone

I was one of those ppl who hated exercise..... hubby nagged me to do more... I thought my wii fit was enough. how wrong was I!

we bought a cross trainer and after 5 mins I was shattered. slowly building up and now can manage 20-25 mins straight...

I am now a huge fan of exercise!! can't believe I would ever say this.

fingers crossed it will help my journey :D

Good for you! I think everyone has some sort of exercise that they enjoy. I don't like going to classes but I love going to the gym with my iPod! And like you, I love the cross trainer. I find that I burn the most calories than on the other machines. Keep it up!

Good for you:) I bought a air walker of eBay for £30 at my heaviest. I use it at least 4x per week for 40-60mins a time. It's helped me lose my weight, save a fortune at the gym and like you made me enjoy exercise. Keep up the good work:) x

Good for you! I think everyone has some sort of exercise that they enjoy. I don't like going to classes but I love going to the gym with my iPod! And like you, I love the cross trainer. I find that I burn the most calories than on the other machines. Keep it up!

yeah I hate going to classes prefer my own space :)

Good for you:) I bought a air walker of eBay for £30 at my heaviest. I use it at least 4x per week for 40-60mins a time. It's helped me lose my weight, save a fortune at the gym and like you made me enjoy exercise. Keep up the good work:) x

I'm using it every day atm 20-30 mins hopefully will help with my pcos :D

Well done! I started doing some Zumba youtube videos yesterday and forgot to warm up :( pulled so many muscles!

I'm hoping this is going to be me! I'm joining the gym this month and am going to start swimming and cycling to be behind with.. Gonna struggle I reckon! Can't wait to build up my stamina though...

Hope it doesn't stop the losses for too long whilst my body gains some muscle!!

Back