I have a confession to make....

Starlight

Gold Member
I ordered S&S samples :eek:

Im not planning on moving from Exante as to be perfectly honest I LOVE the shakes and the porridge and have no desire to change from them. When I like them and my losses are so good Im not wanting to mess with a winning combination lol

What I would like is soup for the cold weather - I hate Exante Soup.

I ordered Cottage Pie - though how that pack is going to turn into anything resembling CP I cant imagine lol. Spag Bol, Chicken Soup, Mushroom Soup and one of each bar.

Since the calories are so low my plan is to have it as an extra I think it still means my calories are just over 700 a day, so under the VLCD limit and I dont plan to have one every day - well unless theyre so amazing I cant resist lol

The spag bol & mushroom soup are delish..I'm sure yuo'll like them.

I find the exante shakes reminded me a little of baby formula :confused: but the slim and save ones, well the choc and strawb actually taste like normal mikshakes which honestly I wasnt expecting at all :eek:
:D

I'm sure your going to enjoy the meals they really are lovely :)

Hope you enjoy them!

oh you really should have ordered a caramel shake , it is divine hot and great for the col weather

if you like the spag bol you will like the chilli too i think

ive never tried the soups , had a bad experience with a tomoto soup once and it put me right off

hope you like them , let us know what you think

Hope you like them :). The soups don't do it for me but I do like spag bol and the chilli, but the cottage pie :yuk:. Someone at work tried the Exante vanilla this am and hated it :).

My pack came today so had ago of the spag bol instead of my lipotrim rank shake and it was lush

oh you really should have ordered a caramel shake , it is divine hot and great for the col weather

if you like the spag bol you will like the chilli too i think

ive never tried the soups , had a bad experience with a tomoto soup once and it put me right off

hope you like them , let us know what you think

I really do like the Exante ones so Im not trying any shakes lol

Just had the cottage pie, I have to say I dont think Id ever have known it was cottage pie but jeez it was lovely and Im actually shocked at how filling it was

I prefer the Exante shakes and bars but do have a few of the s&s meals which I have occasionally. There seem to be more people thinking the same- I wonder if Exante would ever do meals?

Glad you enjoyed the cottage pie Starlight. Haha you are right it looks nothing like - it reminds me of baby food - but it does taste lush I have to admit. I've just had spag bol for my tea and I'm stuffed :)

Jan

I thought the tiny bit of cottage pie I tasted of my mums was like stuffin. But nice

I shall have a whole pack tomorrow and see what I think.

Starlight said:
I think I'm going to have a few meals a week Lucy. I'm hoping the soup is nice

I haven't tried the s&s soups yet. I hated the Exante ones so much I haven't been able to face even trying any others! I do have a chicken one here so will be interested to know what you reckon!

Cottage pie is by far my favourite. Got it just right now, a tea spoon of boullion and a sprinkle of soya sauce and thats perfection! yum

Sounds lovely mmmmm I shall look forward to that tomorrow mmmmmm

Also looking forward to the new meals

Back