i have a date

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
thats all i have to say hhhaah

diet is going fab too :) tried on a size 14 pair of trousers today and i could zip them up, maybe another week or 2 till they are comfy to wear but a szie 14 :eek: i aint wore anything that size for like 2 years

obv they must be a big size 14 but who care's hahahha

hows everyone else doin

xxx

p.s am strugglin with water :(

thats all i have to say hhhaah

diet is going fab too :) tried on a size 14 pair of trousers today and i could zip them up, maybe another week or 2 till they are comfy to wear but a szie 14 :eek: i aint wore anything that size for like 2 years

obv they must be a big size 14 but who care's hahahha

hows everyone else doin

xxx

p.s am strugglin with water :(

WHOOO HOOO look at you missy well done :D
as to your date tell him to have you home by 11pm or he will have us lot to answer too.

:sign0151:MUhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................

Me.

well done girl .............why is your mood sad ? xx

meneither ...have you lost any weight yet ? just that your ticker is static .................just being nosey !!! xx

only lost 8lb so far hun

sad cos my auntie died this week, i shudnt be sad tho, i shud be happy that she aint in pain tho

xxx

Ohh wow!! Hope it goes really great! & you can just say that, i need farrr more info!! pleaseee? lol
Have a lovely time!!
Oh & YAY to the size 14!! i think i will cry when i can fit into a 14 lol
Lucie xx
PS im struggling with food today :(

stacey and meneither.........well done still good loss es meneither ....alter your ticker and stacey ............behave tonight !!! just jealous thats all !! xx

in fact stacey .why are u reading this u should be washing your armpits!!!

is it bad that i want a date too considering im getting married in 3 months???????? LOL

hahhaha no meetin him till 8

was supposed to bemeetin him tomorrow - going shoppin then for a walk - cos i told him bout cd, then he jus rang and asked if u can see me tonight too :)

am all ready n bored now hhaha and nervous n stressed n excited hhhaha

xxx

Aww he sounds lovely!!
Im nervous & excited for you lol
Lucie xx

Good Luck with the date Staecy and the weightloss - You are sounding much happier and positive.
Remember, if you have to eat - make sure you choose the restaurant with healthy options!

Tell us how it went tomorrow!

S xxx

hey everyone :D

well we went to pics, but wen we got there there was nothing on, so i asked him wat he wanted to do, he sed he didnt wanna go for drinks cos he didnt wanna be nasty (bless) so we went for a drive to get to know eachother better, then went for a walk along the beach until 11, it was freezin like lol, then went bk to mine and watchd dvd's n he went home about 2ish :) n he give me a lil kiss before he went awww hahahah

then he text me wen he got home sayin he had a really good time n thought i was fab (!) and cud we go shoppin or sumthin today :), but he text me this morning sayin he had been sick all morning (i thought it was an excuse not to see me lol) but jus asked cud we stay in at mine or his, till he feels better cos he really wants to see me, n feels really really bad for changin the plans awww

but he seeems so so nice, so i dont really get why he likes me, am sure he cud choose from lots of pretty girls hmmm
well am gonna enjoy myself while it lasts :)

xxx

hey everyone :D

well we went to pics, but wen we got there there was nothing on, so i asked him wat he wanted to do, he sed he didnt wanna go for drinks cos he didnt wanna be nasty (bless) so we went for a drive to get to know eachother better, then went for a walk along the beach until 11, it was freezin like lol, then went bk to mine and watchd dvd's n he went home about 2ish :) n he give me a lil kiss before he went awww hahahah

then he text me wen he got home sayin he had a really good time n thought i was fab (!) and cud we go shoppin or sumthin today :), but he text me this morning sayin he had been sick all morning (i thought it was an excuse not to see me lol) but jus asked cud we stay in at mine or his, till he

feels better cos he really wants to see me, n feels really really bad for changin the plans awww

but he seeems so so nice, so i dont really get why he likes me, am sure he cud choose from lots of pretty girls hmmm
well am gonna enjoy myself while it lasts :)

xxx

Ehhhhhh maybe he likes ya cos ur lovely ;) ;) ;) ;)

ur date sounded lovely and ur day together toooo... enjoy it chick... he can obviously see some of ur lovely qualities that maybe you haven't yet realised... but ya will!!!!

Keep us posted

Gen xx

Back