I have achieved the unachievable.

lizbag

Now this is going to sound a bit far-fetched, but I swear, people, it's no word of a lie.

I just made an ENTIRELY LUMP-FREE cup of Options Belgian Choc.

Delicious, and surprising!

lmao! It's true though! They are indestrucable those lumps!!!:D

The (laborious, time-consuming) trick is to smoosh all the lumps against the side of the cup and smear them around. Then stir. Then repeat about 500 times. It's *almost* worth it :p

Hahaha. Guys, it wasn't just the once - my technique has been honed. Will take a pic when I next have one! :p

Oh dear, mine have always been lump free. I make mine with a dash of milk in them (all counted for)

Put the milk in your cup first, then the options hot chocolate powder, mix to a paste. Let it settle for a moment and then add your hot water - stiring whilst you add it.

Voila! Lump free Options and it normally has some yummy froth on top :D

If you don't like adding milk then you could always add a little water and mix to a paste and then add the rest of the hot water :)

I have swapped sides. I am now a Highlights girl all the way. Any thoughts? I find it satisfies even hardcore chocolate cravings. Well, *most* of the time anyway. I'm having a Crunchie tonight. :p

Definitely make the paste. I do it with just water. Tastes nicer with milk though!! Anyone tried WW own hot chocolate powder?

ebettley - I've had the WW Caramel hot chocolate. It is so nice. :drool:

Back