I HAVE COMPLETED RTM!!!! Whoo!! Out into the great big world....eeep!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
WEll, thats it! Tonight was my "final" weigh in, while on the LL Program.....I just completed my 12 weeks of Route to Management! I did it!! Whooo hooo!!! Right the way to the end! :bliss:

And the good news is, I am only 2.5 pounds over my starting weight! Happy with that! Oh yeah - happy happy happy!

RTM is not easy peeps - but I wholeheartedly reccomend it. I could not imagine myself, 12 weeks after a drastic diet, to weigh essentially the same as when I finished it. Thats three months! Half of a SLimming World loss would have been back on by now!

I know there is no way I wuld have had this kind of result on my own. NO WAY!!!

So yeah - I'm a pretty happy gal.

What a GREAT way to wrap up 2008.

Cheers!!!

XXXXXXX

What a fantastic end to the year BL. Your story has been nothing short of inspirational and you have ended it in style!

You ROCK!!!

xx

Congratulations! You look fabulous and I hope this stage has given you some tools, and confidence, to face the slim future.

Agree, what a fab way to end the year...and what a year eh!

Congratulations3.jpg

Thanks everyone! It feels really pretty damn cool. :) It's been hairy at moments - but phew! Did it!!

Forgot to mention too, that my weigh in was a bonus for Christmas Week - I had a 5.5 loss! So thats the best Christmas pressie yet! :D

Now, the realllllllllly hard work begins!!! Fingers crossed..... :)

xx

Guy - one peice of advise I would give you, is ask if you can have your book early and start reading. And keep reading. And read it again. Anad again. lol (I need to read it again myself!!)

You look fabulous, and must feel it too. You've been an inspiration as you must know, but I love the fact that you are so supportive and positive at all times. I also love that during RTM you had a bit of a wobble, but got there in the end!! That will help me by knowing that even if I find it tough going for a while, I can do it too.

I must thank you for always taking the time to answer my posts and be supportive. Not to put anyone down, but there are a few regular posters who tend to stick to their regular 'group' of posters so to speak, but you always made/make me feel so welcome and that what I have to say is of interest and worth replying to!

Thanks for everything - I don't think that the impact that you have had on many people on this board will be apparent enough to you!

You deserve to keep that weight off forever, and I truly hope you do!

congratulations!!!!!!!!

that is an amazing thing to do, you must be so proud of yourself, i can only hope that a year from now i am posting the same thing!

you are so inspiring, a true idol and you should be so very very proud of everything you have done. xxx

Oh Poppy - what lovely things to say. Thank you - you made me get all teary eyed you did!!! <<hugs>> I really don't know what to say - ya made me a bit speechless.

Thank you hon.

I know you can do it too. Wobbles aren't so bad, as long as we get back up. Like a weeble. :D

XX

Three cheers for Blonde! HIP HIP.... Hooray!! HIP HIP... Hooray!! HIP HIP... HOORAY!!!

So so happy for you - perfect timing, you are now entering into 2009 a happier, healthier, strong woman in control of your future... that must be bloody exciting! WOO WOO!

You've heard it soooo many times, I just hope you aren't numb to the full meaning of this statement... You. Are. An. Inspiration... honestly - you have done so so well, you have taken your life in your hands despite set backs and having to drag emotional baggage everywhere you go (I know I do, I am sure we all have some)... tied in with the pain you have been in with your neck and you put us all to shame!! There's me lapsing left, right and centre (although I AM now back on track!), and what's my excuse?? Pah. You show the rest of us how it's done ;)

Although you are now 'officially' off LL... you better not cut down your activity on here, I don't know what would happen if minimins was de-Blonde Logic'ed!! Hehe.

Anna xx

BL, you are certainly no 'weeble'!!! LOL!!

Sorry to make you speechless, hope it doesn't last long!! ;-) Truly meant it all, you are just fabulous!

well done bl, as others have said you are a real insiration to many of us. I hope you'll still be with us and let us know how you're getting on. I wish you the very best of luck on your continued journey

Congratulations BL

I second what everyone else has said.
Thanks for introducing me To Minimins.
You are always there for everyone.
I am so pleased to have been in your group.
Thanks for your support xx:worthy::worthy::worthy::happy096::kitty::kitty::kitty:

Many,many congratulations BL. Your journey has helped so many people on this site and will continue to do so I'm sure.
Ever considered becoming an LLC?
Much love for 2009:bananalove:

I'm extremely happy for you BL! :)
You're such a fantastic, inspirational person, and have done so so well.
I always read your posts knowing the sound advice contained within them will help me even if the posts are aimed at someone else!

I look forward to following your post-Maintenance stories in 2009 :)

Back