• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have fooked up

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
AR5E DAM 5HIT.....i have just found out the glasses i thought were 1/2 pint glasses are only just over 1/4 FOOK FOOK FOOK...this means i have been drinking barely enough water :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: NOT IMPRESSED!!!!! they look lie half pints :cry::cry::sigh::mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well that can only be good that you found out hun..bring on next wi with the increased water xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Next ones monday hun sob!!!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Flappy!

You haven't eaten, so don't worry...your losses are really good, just get guzzling!

Lisa xx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Would you believe 6 inches is 12 too ? :D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
And i means i have still got to drink loads more tonight

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Would you believe 6 inches is 12 too ? :D
I think you need to get you magnifying glass out and take another look!;):D

If you blink you'll miss it!:D

BellyFlop

Silver Member

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I was being wuuude... men always lie about the size of their one-eyed trouser snake...

Not me mind.... mine's huge... you can quote me on it :D

yeah but Nicster you was doing a lot of water any way so you will be cool xxxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I think you need to get you magnifying glass out and take another look!;):D

If you blink you'll miss it!:D
Oi :p I'll have you know that one of the greatest things anyone's said to me was 'I can't get my hands around it' :D

I'm having that on my gravestone...

Mind you she did have hands like Jeremy Beadle... :sigh:

hey nic - how many glasses where u having? 8 glasses is 4 pints so thats still within the minimum... ur weight loss has been very good to date - if u up the water then it will probably speed up?? :)

x

lillie

weighs a lot less
dont panic hun,your losses have been good and youve been going so its not caused any problems ,cheers xx

It was probably your neck, not your maggot!:D;)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol HD!!!
Thanks for spelling it out for me BF...took some time!!!!
Yeah i suppose i have been doing ok...but not as good as i thought...well lets hope now i have a real 1/2 pint glass my losses speed up!!!!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan

Sara4

Gold Member
Poor nic......get drinking babe!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
BELLY FLOP....You are ON FORM tonight girl....i take it you're feeling better after your kebab with garry?

Sara4

Gold Member
Well that can only be good that you found out hun..bring on next wi with the increased water xx
Trace you have one of the most positive outlooks I have ever come across! I luv it!!!:D:D