I have lost six stones - I have done it.

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Dear all

I have now lost six stones and feel very comfortable with my size, shape and weight. I have adjusted my goal slightly and feel that I am there.
My BMI is still overweight - just (25.8) but these thirty year old charts do not take age into account. If I lose much more I will look scraggy - not slim. So I have decided to maintain from today. Two packets and a meal to start then gradually introduce more meals.

It has been a long journey, and I may still lose some more but for me now its right to move to a gradual maintenance and eating a normal low carb, low fat diet. I am still going to swim five times a week and increase my speed and stamina.

I am still going to post and still be part of this forum - I am not done yet, but now I have new goal - to maintain.

Thank you thank you Exante! Thank you, thank you to everyone on this site who have been so supportive.

This diet really works, I would never have believed that I could lose SIX stone. Thank you.

GSQ

Fantastic achievement! Well done!! It just goes to show that with exante and a big dose of willpower that this is possible. You are an inspiration!!:D Keep posting with your maintenance journey as I will be following your posts with interest on how you are doing. Again...congratulations!!!:D

Wow! That is an amazing achievement, well done :)
Enjoy your new self, look, fitness.....everything that comes with such hard work and determination. X

Very well done GSQ you must feel amazing. Can't wait to read your maintenance journey :) xx

You are amazing. You have done so well. Looking forward to reading your maintenance journey :)

Well done GSQ!! What an awesome achievement!!!!

I am even more determined to loose my last stone now as it pales in comparison to your 6 :0)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's so fantastic! Well done! You are such an inspiration. It makes me feel even more determined to do this.

Good luck on your maintenance phase, I look forward to reading how you're getting on.

Hazel x

Congratulations and very well done on your wonderful achievement:happy096:

I'm so very very impressed. I need to lose about the same so you've inspired me immensely.

Huge congratulations to you - what a wonderful achievement!!
:happy096:

That's amazing! Well done, you must feel so proud of yourself. :D :D xx

Well done I'm sure I will not get into the healthy range we have to look at our self and be happy
Good luck with maintaining you may find you go down a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done GSQ! Where you are now is where I need to be but I'm only on day six of my journey. Wil lbe very interesting to hear how you manage to maintain your fabulous loss so please do keep posting.

Wow you are truly an inspiration to me. Well done. :) I'll be keeping an eye out for your progress with maintaining the weight loss. xxx

Fantastic GSQ :D. You are an amazing inspiration.
Good luck with maintenance.

Wow GSQ, you've done it!! :D :D :D
Huge congratulations, will go and have a look for your maintenance diary now!
Agree you have been so supportive and inspirational during your journey, so don't go anywhere!
LED x

Dear all

I have now lost six stones and feel very comfortable with my size, shape and weight. I have adjusted my goal slightly and feel that I am there.
My BMI is still overweight - just (25.8) but these thirty year old charts do not take age into account. If I lose much more I will look scraggy - not slim. So I have decided to maintain from today. Two packets and a meal to start then gradually introduce more meals.

It has been a long journey,

This diet really works, I would never have believed that I could lose SIX stone. Thank you.

GSQ

Cant say WELL DONE LOUD ENOUGH !!!!
I'm struggling at the moment and have started picking at tiny amounts of food. Have you ever had this DSQ? you're an amazing role model for this diet - any advice ? please i don't wanna blow this fab chance to loose this further 2 stone.
xx

Back