I have now started with my first shake......yum!

MamaLeMay

Hello!

I have been reading lots of your posts for inspiration and have finally decided to do something about my weight and join you all by doing Exante.
I did try CD after the birth of my 2nd son but found it expensive with little support.
I am determined not to have another summer worrying about what clothes I'm going to put on and dreading going out so today is the start of a new me!
After reading some of the tips on here, I made up my first vanilla shake by blending with a handful of ice and im not kidding I have just thoroughly enjoyed every sip! Lol
I really think I could do this.... I just need to not be tempted when cooking dinners for my family!

Would be great to find some buddies who are at the same stage as I am? :wavey:

Ill buddy with u just started today x

Brilliant! How are you finding it so far? I'm surprised that I'm not feeling hungry, but I am running after 2 poorly boys today! x

I had a shake for brekkie and a bar around 2 . I'm not hungry but am feeling few cravings out of habit I think tho like not grabbing a greggs while down the high street and walked into the kitchen a few times n opened the fridge and remembered oh there nuffin in there I want .

Hello all!

Well I wasn't very hungry and had a bar at around 3pm. You are so right Star89, it's habit! I have also stood looking in the fridge but I have to remember to eat when I'm hungry not because I'm bored or feeling low.
Im doing 2 Exante products a day and a high protein very low carb dinner.
I have got a wedding to go to next month and there will be so many people there that I haven't seen since before I was pregnant with my first son and I want to feel attractive and confident :)

Have just made up my breakfast shake, having chocolate this morning and it's lovely. Although i think it helps that I'm blending with ice as it gives the shake a thick consistency like a MD one :p
I also made a mistake yesterday in that I'm supposed to be having 3 products and a high protein dinner :wave_cry:
The only thing I found tough was drinking enough water, found that really hard yesterday.

Thanks so much Darcy15, well done with your weight loss!
Im so ready to do this, this time my head is totally in the right place!

I started today too

Hey, I'm going to hold out till noonish to have my first shake 2day as I was very hungry towards end of the day . I found drinking water hard managed 3litres yday . If u have the water flavoring I found the blackcurrent makes a nice fruit tea. Did dream about food tho lol think I have more food issues then I thought x

Hello!

Im doing a big spring clean today and looking after 2 poorly boys....... Its keeping me busy though and I haven't really thought about food, bad thing is im not thinking about water much either! I normally love water and drink loads but I'm findingnim having to force it down? Very weird! Anyhoo!..... I made a strawberry shake in the blender for breakfast which I was dreading bit as most people on here say that it's their least liked flavour, and it was like a slightly weaker MD's milkshake! Did add a tiny bit of sweetener to it though.
How is everyone else finding it? I was naughty and got on the scales and I'm 2lb down after 2 days so was quite pleased with that? :p

Hi all,

Started the exante diet today!!!

I've got a long way to go but reading all the posts on here is definitely going to keep me going.Only problem so far is a bad headache and a rumbling tum...hopefully this will pass.;)

Hi everyone I am in day 2 of the exante diet and am starving lol but determined not to give up!!! Desperate to lose weight before the summer :) would love some buddies to help me through this x

Hi everyone I am in day 2 of the exante diet and am starving lol but determined not to give up!!! Desperate to lose weight before the summer :) would love some buddies to help me through this x

I'm on day 3 n nowhere near as hungry I was on day 1 and 2 (so it does get better) also not craving things as much went to bakery doing the mid afternoon snack run at work today and shocked myself wen I didn't even want anyything x

Back