I HEART CAMBRIDGE

Bananas

Gold Member
Well despite my measly 1lb off yesterday I still love this diet. I'm lookingat it as 9lb off in 2 weeks, which is fantastic :D

Anyway I went shopping yesterday and thought I'd try on a few size 10s. Genuinely didnt believe I'd get them over my head but I did and they all fitted! Some a bit tight but some fitted lovely :D. I bought a gorgeous little black dress and have to admit to myself that it looks good. Must have spent about an hour in the changing room constantly checking that it really was a 10, nearly cried at one point too.

So to u all out there DONT GIVE UP!!! Nothing tastes as good as getting into a smaller size feels :) Still cant believe I am writing these things...

Awww bless, how nice! well done on getting to a size 10, something I can only dream about for another few months yet!!!!! wohoooo

Well done you!!! that must've felt fantastic, it proves it's all worth it in the end! size 10 is like a distant vague memory , am looking forward to size 14's though!

well done you one day i will get into a size 10 think i was about 10 years old when that happened xxxxxxxxx

Back