I hit my Exante target!

missjam

i cant believe it! I dropped over 20lbs in total and feel so much better... all i want to do now is drop maybe three pounds before my holiday in 4 weeks time so i can enjoy myself an not worry about putting those 3 pounds on!! wooo!!

yayyy!! Well done! I'm so happy for you, and with so much time to spare before the holiday too ;).

found the odd exante pack under my bed... not the flavours i like either! now i have no idea if i should do exante for a few more days or introduce foods and still lose... but no idea what foods!! like fruit wise xx

You need to be prepared to put a few pounds of water weight back on if you introduce carbs (fruits included). If you want to avoid this then it might be an idea to stick to a low carb diet for a week or two and gradually start introducing carbs along with still losing weight (therefore cancelling out the added water weight effect).

With those remaining exante packs, you could use them up by having 1 or 2 a day along with a couple of meals or something like that? Might help transition from exante to 'normal' eating.

Congratulations :) What a fantastic achievement.... well done!

:winner::0clapper: Congrats!!! I asked exante about what to do in terms of re-feeding and they said if you have been doing TS then you should move up to WS until your weight stabalizes. And then after that move up to Simple solution again until the weight stabilizes. Introduce carbs slowly in the meantime. They also said that you should expect a 1-2 lb weight gain at the end of the refeed.

Well done. All that worrying was for nothing. ;)

well done on getting to target :) ive been adding foods this week because im going away tmw ive gained 11\2 lb its expected its not a fat gain its just water so don't be disheartened there's nothing you can do about it it'll go once your body stabilizes it self the main thing is you enjoy your holiday you deserve it x

We'll done miss jam. That's fantastic. X

Well done on reaching your target x

i wonder what the lowest gi fruits would be? people are getting cranky at me for doing exante... i know its done with but the day they see me eat something will be the day they pass out!

i wonder what the lowest gi fruits would be? people are getting cranky at me for doing exante... i know its done with but the day they see me eat something will be the day they pass out!

They have fruits listed here by glycemic index. Most seem medium. I'm not keen on rhubarb, cantaloupe is nice though and low GI.

Low Glycemic Index Fruit

why am i so paranoid? all that water ive been drinking today... im a scale obsessed and i know im 6 pounds heavier tonight than this morning... i have had a normal exante day again today and i am worried incase i dont weigh my target tomorrow again!! it is pathetic i know!!!!!! seems too good to be true x

Great stuff missjam!! :whoopass:

well done on hitiing target, MissJ!

As regards to low GI fruits .... berries are the way to go! Good luck with re-introducing food :)

Back