I just got a Kindle!

the Kindle is perfect for work/travel and just relaxing at home real good :) 10/10

I absolutely love my kindle! I had it in november, an early christmas pressie :D

I recently bought Christmas at Tiffanys and i loved it! would highly recommend it. Dont let the name put you off its not really that festive :D

xxx

Well I've gone and done it.......I've bought one. Was going to treat myself when I reached my target weight, but tesco are giving £10 off if you spend £75 or more on tesco direct so instead of costing £89 it was £79. Picking it up tomorrow and can't wait!!!!!

I have just got one too after months of telling my OH that I preferred real books. I agree that for commuting/travelling they are excellent.

I love mine too! Hubby bought it for when I had my daughter, I resisted at first as i love proper books, but it's fantastic, I could retread some childhood favourites without feeling embarrassed, my brain was too mushy from hormones for much else!

thats a shame - I have had mine since my bday (December) and use it every day without fail. Its getting a very full memory but no problems so far!

I always go through the kindle top 100 free and pick up books - usually there are lots of series where you get one book free and then can buy the rest. have done that several times and got some really good crime/thrillers.

Although I have an iPad with the kindle app and iBooks app I also have. A kindle touch too and love it, I bought my daughter one who read now and again but since she has her kindle she reads all the time

I love my kindle. It's the old version and I've had it for years. It's a little slow now but still great. I have the iPad app which is great for searching for recipes. It's also in colour which makes it better for me as I have loads of cookery eBooks.

I adore my kindle means I don't have to wait for a new book to arrive! Can't wait for the new Sophie ki sella shopaholic book!

Back