I just got dumped by my boyfriend

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
It happened this afternoon.. I cant bring myself to tell my family do im telling you guys instead.. Just need a little rant..My friends met me after work for cocktails to cheer me up, and we went to another bar where I drank alot of bulmers.. Had a good night but we got Chinese on the way home..

So upset now.. I'm broken hearted and now have ruined my whole week and resemble a whale for weigh-in tomorrow ;( didn't expect this with him & I'm so upset & angry. Breaking up never seems to get easier and I feel like it hurts more the older you get.. Just going asleep and hoping things look brighter in the morning. ;(

It certainly doesn't hurt less as you get older. Hope you sleep okay xo

Sending ((hugs)) hun, I hope things look a little better in the morning x

hugs-desi-glitters-23.gif

Aw, it will get easier, trying disracting yourself with SW and new recipes with the focus on losing weight. At least then it will take your mind of it and boost your mood when you have a lose next week.

It happened this afternoon.. I cant bring myself to tell my family do im telling you guys instead.. Just need a little rant..My friends met me after work for cocktails to cheer me up, and we went to another bar where I drank alot of bulmers.. Had a good night but we got Chinese on the way home..

So upset now.. I'm broken hearted and now have ruined my whole week and resemble a whale for weigh-in tomorrow ;( didn't expect this with him & I'm so upset & angry. Breaking up never seems to get easier and I feel like it hurts more the older you get.. Just going asleep and hoping things look brighter in the morning. ;(
Ah babe, no it hurts the just the same as it did when we were new to the game, sometimes it hurts more because we have invested time... Chin up, refocus on your weight loss ( show him just what he's lost!) and rely on your mates to pull you through... hugs xx

Oh Babe. Snap!
I can't stop crying, can't concentrate, can't eat, can't sleep. I'm not some lovesick teenager, I'm a 42 year old mum of two. I was with him nearly 5 years, and it seems such a long time to waste when you're old already! We'll get through it.

mumtheshopper said:
Oh Babe. Snap!
I can't stop crying, can't concentrate, can't eat, can't sleep. I'm not some lovesick teenager, I'm a 42 year old mum of two. I was with him nearly 5 years, and it seems such a long time to waste when you're old already! We'll get through it.

Your not old! Good grief girl, and you know what he'll miss the best part of your life, the second half, when we get to be who really want to be... I am 48 and just reading a book on the second half of life, can recommend it, by Jill Shaw Ruddock...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ah you poor hunnies - both of you! xx It's the kick in the stomach shock that's the killer. The priority should be to just be really nice to yourselves - everything else can wait and will still be there when you've found which way is up again.

His loss - on both counts. Sad that they can't appreciate two obviously lovely caring women - but that's their limitations, not yours. Just means there's even better out there for you - that's what I keep telling myself - it can be hard to believe, but it is true, I just know it.

Be good to yourselves xx

Aww sorry to hear that, I have been dumped before, its a sickly feeling that hurts like hell, you deserve better than that, easier said than done I know, but hold your head up high and try to stay strong, big hugs and kisses...xx

I'm sorry, his loss, get you're mates round and have a night out at the weekend. He's not worth you being upset,easier said than done xxx

hugs!!Its his loss .Don't blame you for having a blow out. Make sure you stick to plan from now on just to show the creep what he's missing!Knock him for six next time he sees you xxx:kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::massmoon::massmoon: to him and a :grouphugg:for you xx

Oh Babe. Snap!

Oh, I am so sorry.

I was 40 when my ex-husband of 20 years announced that he wanted a divorce as he had someone else.

I thought my world had ended. In fact he had done me the greatest favour in the world. Paul and I have been married for 26 years now and without that love rat dumping me I would have missed 26 wonderful years with a man I truly love and who is devoted to me.

Incidentally ex husbands new wife dumped him after 6 years and went off with another man. Sweet justice indeed.

At the moment you feel life will never be good again but I promise you, hand on my heart, that happiness is in all probability waiting just around the corner for you.

hugs xxxxxx:grouphugg:

:wave_cry: Thank you for all your lovely messages everyone i really appreciate it. Woke up this morning very groggy, heavy heart but my head was very clear..

Cleaned my whole apartment, cleaned all my sheets, did my washing, cooked an amazing slimming world fry for brunch, planned out my whole week of food, went shopping to buy all my food, cooked and frozen for the week. :D

Went to meet my friend for a coffee this afternoon and... :eek: he was standing there in the queue.. i have never ever bumped into him when we hadnt arranged to meet before.. so why today?????? :cry:

so i ran, quite literally like a crazy person, into the next shop which happened to be Berksha & rang my friend in a hysterical crying mess, she came and met me, and somehow convinced me to but a jacket :confused: anyway, we left, but he was obviously still around because he text me to say i was looking lovely :rolleyes:

I didnt text back, i have deleted his number, and i was very angry then so i went to class, faced the scales, 1.5lbs gain :break_diet: and told my class what had happened, listened to their suggestions of torture for him, and the best we came up with, the same as you guys was to keep on track, lose the weight, show him what hes missing!! So i have been 100% today, day 1 of the new me and i will hit goal by myself & prove to him that its his loss :)

xxx

good for you,you go girl keep motivated and get a punch bag and pretend it's him and let out all the frustrations and keep fit at the same time.x

Good for you. Defnitely his loss and next time you see him you'll be looking more fab and he'll know what he's lost.
x

Anyone who treats you badly is so not worth your time, love or your tears. I know it doesn't feel like it yet but honestly its true, for you both.

Take care xxx

Back