i keep weighing myself.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 15 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    cant help it ..... pinched scales from my mums as i havent got any, keep hopping on and off. i weighed myself at work on the midwives scales so im sure there right although i will go by the scales at my cdc house !
    anyway for the first time in ever i was just a smidging under 12 stone. my work trousers feel a but looser too......
    feel great although i could eat something, just had a mushroom soup, well 1/2 pack save the rest for later.
    hope you guys doing well and full of confidence and suceeding.
    luv to you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sue, don't you dare eat anything that isn't from a CD pack or else we'll smack your bum :D

The danger with scale hopping is that your body naturally fluctuates. I can't handle that so I'm very strict with myself and only ever weigh on Weds morning, which is my proper weigh in time.

I used to scale hop and found that if they said I had put on a lb it would trigger me to eat, thinking "oh what the heck, I might as well eat something then if I've been good and still put on weight".

Just keep drinking the water, drinking the packs and watch the scales go down :)

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Me too - if I get weighed and have fluctuates it really gets me down - I try and restrict myself to once or twice a week so you can see progress.

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    not tempted to eat today .... im feeling good. cant believe my work trousers feel loose, they have a zip down the side and last week caught a bit of flesh when doing up zip ..... this week i have some space between flesh and zip ...... i am encouraged.
    how are things with you ? are you positive about this diet

6. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm having a very good week, CD-wise and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday morning. I'll be a bit peeved if I have another zero loss but can't honestly see that happening.

I'm always positive about the diet, because I know it works. I'm also well aware that this is probably the easy bit. The hardest bit is keeping it off, which I seem unable to do.

My whole life has been an endless yo-yo dieting/weight session and I have to knock it on the head :(

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Don't worry, I am a daily weigher, although I only weigh once in the morning at the same time each day. Keeps me motivated!!

Gx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.