i keep weighing myself.

mommysue

Silver Member
cant help it ..... pinched scales from my mums as i havent got any, keep hopping on and off. i weighed myself at work on the midwives scales so im sure there right although i will go by the scales at my cdc house !
anyway for the first time in ever i was just a smidging under 12 stone. my work trousers feel a but looser too......
feel great although i could eat something, just had a mushroom soup, well 1/2 pack save the rest for later.
hope you guys doing well and full of confidence and suceeding.
luv to you all

Sue, don't you dare eat anything that isn't from a CD pack or else we'll smack your bum :D

The danger with scale hopping is that your body naturally fluctuates. I can't handle that so I'm very strict with myself and only ever weigh on Weds morning, which is my proper weigh in time.

I used to scale hop and found that if they said I had put on a lb it would trigger me to eat, thinking "oh what the heck, I might as well eat something then if I've been good and still put on weight".

Just keep drinking the water, drinking the packs and watch the scales go down :)

Me too - if I get weighed and have fluctuates it really gets me down - I try and restrict myself to once or twice a week so you can see progress.

not tempted to eat today .... im feeling good. cant believe my work trousers feel loose, they have a zip down the side and last week caught a bit of flesh when doing up zip ..... this week i have some space between flesh and zip ...... i am encouraged.
how are things with you ? are you positive about this diet

I'm having a very good week, CD-wise and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday morning. I'll be a bit peeved if I have another zero loss but can't honestly see that happening.

I'm always positive about the diet, because I know it works. I'm also well aware that this is probably the easy bit. The hardest bit is keeping it off, which I seem unable to do.

My whole life has been an endless yo-yo dieting/weight session and I have to knock it on the head :(

Don't worry, I am a daily weigher, although I only weigh once in the morning at the same time each day. Keeps me motivated!!

Gx

Back