I know I may kick myself on my wedding day but

jennybeth79

Silver Member
I cant do this... I think all of you that can are amazing...I know lots of you are going to say I should stick to it and I'll feel better but I cant do it... Ive been loosing weight through other mehods since sept and Ive never felt so miserable so if I have to order a size 26 wedding dress so be it.. Im going to try and beg them to order the size 22 Im sure through diet and excercise I can lose enough to fit it by December.
Thanks for all your support ..I think your all amazing for what you can achieve...
I will get there too just a bit slower..

aww sorry to hear your having probs chick, why not try the maintence programme, you will still lose that way xx

Aww... Mrs Hill 2B, you have to do what feels right for you, but just think, LT is one of the quickest ways to dump that weight. Anyway, you'll do the best thing for you, which is what matters, and I bet you'll look a stunner on the day, :love047: good luck, whatever you decide, xxxx

Thanks for all your kind words... Im going back to WW with my friend who I met on minimins on monday. Friendship and weightloss...what amazing things this site gives you :) Im looking forward to going back to my running got the race to do in 7 weeks :)

Good luck with WW, I'm sure you'll knock H2B dead on your wedding day :D

Sorry to lose you but you have to do whats right for you. Good luck x

Aw poor you. This diet isn't for everyone. I managed to stick it for 9 weeks but I felt great on it.

One of my friends managed it for a fortnight but felt ill on it. We're all different.

Like you, I'm joining WW on Tuesday even though I'm still refeeding. I don't want to give into temptation and want to keep an eye on things.

Good luck for your wedding. You've had a fantastic weight loss so far. Keep in touch.

We are all sorry to see you go, but you have to be happy, do i wish you all the very best, whatever method you choose. You will have a great Wedding day.

Thanks all... Im alot happier so far although im seeing the scales go up but its what I expected as Im not doing the refeed

It's a shame you're stopping but it's definitely the right thing to do and it's great that you're continuing with the weight loss! I'm sure no matter what you do you'll look great on your big day! I expect to see photos!

Back