i like it but cant finish it!

beautifulbutterfly

I had a toffee and walnut shake today i didnt mind it at all but i still couldnt finish it i find it so hard! and as youy have to drink it within 15 minutes i sincerly cant as hard as i try!! :( i dont want to waste any more shakes throwing them down the sink!!!

Try splitting packs in half, lots of people do this to help keep hunger at bay, or like you they find it 'too much' in one go. & hey you get 6(8?)'meals' that way too!!! Good luck.xxxxxxx
xxxxxsharon

4 teaspoons is half the pack, much better that way, or try the tetras, you can have half topped up with water and then another half later x

Can you not finish it because you feel full sooner or because its still tastes too concentrated with the minerals etc??

I had the same problem with my shakes at first because of the concentration of vits making me feel sick, but i just added extra water and now i can finish it within 5 mins, especially the choc mint.

xx

i dont really know, it makes me feel really bloated really quickly and its just the fact that i dont like the taste of them too so id rather have nothing than finish the whole thing.

i dont really know, it makes me feel really bloated really quickly and its just the fact that i dont like the taste of them too so id rather have nothing than finish the whole thing.

I felt like that too, i never used to finish all of mine, could only mangae 3/4 of it. Have you tried some different flavours. I'm in my second week and i have found that i only like 3 of the flavours (choc, strawberry,choc mint) and i can finish them all. Try to add more water and see if that helps. You could also try to spread you water out more through the day so you dont feel so bloated. Try not drink any water an hour before you milkshake/soup and see if that helps.

I hope you manage to sort things out.

Keep us informed xx :)

4 teaspoons is half the pack, much better that way, or try the tetras, you can have half topped up with water and then another half later x

Thank you for the simple but very handy tip that four teaspoons is half a pack!

I've been trying to 'judge' what half would be, and have had some pretty uneven results.

If only I could get the recipes to turn out in some kind of appetising form...

Sorry to crash the thread but Stacey, how do you make the truffles? :)

Back