I Love Me .....

Well im back again.... Back at square one but determined to lose 2 stone for christmas :)

Week 1: Day 2

Here goes: My plan for today

Hex A: Milk 160ml /RC cheese 20g

Hex B:
Golden syrup porridge (2)

Syns: 15/15

Exercise: 30 min walk

B: Pineapple and a bowl of porridge (2)
Nescafe 3 in 1 (4)

L: Jacket with beans and cheese and grapes
Nescafe 3 in 1 (4)

D: RC Three bean casserole and a tangerine

At my Bodyshop Training I had
Decaf coffee (2)
2 x tiny orange juice (3)

These portion pots are a God-Send and to think I thought all my RC pack would go to waste after switching to SW :)

image-556550076.jpg

Last edited:
Week 1: Day 3

Gonna try my green tea tablets today :)

Hex A: Milk 160ml /RC cheese 20g

Hex B: Golden syrup porridge (2)

Syns: 4/15

Exercise: 40 min walk

Coffee(2)

Super green tea tablet

L: Jacket with beans and cheese

Super Green Tea Tablet

D: Kippers/tomatoes/mushrooms

Didn't have a third at Lunch so I will have 2/3 for my dinner tonight!
-

Maintained

I'm so ill today but I dragged myself to
SW!

All I want to do is surround myself with food and feel sorry for myself!

I'm so fed up of my weight

Woke up feeling more ill than I did yesterday but a much better attitude!

B: Nescafe 3 in 1 x 2 (8syns)

L: Chicken/rice/salad

D: Kippers/beans/mushrooms

Im too ill to exercise! The least I can do is try and eat SW friendly foods!

Whats wrong hon? illness wise I mean of course. Its soo hard when you don't feel well and all you feel capable of doing is comfort eating!

Do you like making your own soups? They're quite comforting and you could add pasta for bulk/filling.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thankyou muddypaws!

Ive got flu!

Its not just the flu getting in the way! Im finding it almost impossible to stay motivated! I just want to lose weight but cant seem to stick to it

Soooo fed up :(

:( It probably is the flu hon you just don't realise how down it gets you when you're poorly. If you get what I mean.

I'm sure once you start to feel better things will pick up.

Are you drinking plenty to try and flush out the nasty flu germs? Fruit/herbal tea's? Hot water with lemon in? That can possibly speed weight loss too.

Get some echinacea capsules/tincture to boost your immune system? They're really good!

Hugs, hope you feel better soon so that you can crack on! xxx

No I need to drink more water and build up my strength! Ive never tried that I will get some from the chemist! The flu I can handle but the nausea is what is killing me!

Thank you so much for encoragement means a lot x

muddypaws04 said:
How are you feeling today? :)

Hi Muddy Paws I'm feeling much better very healthy! I am supposed to get weighed today but I'm going to wait until Saturday weigh-in! Gives me some time to clawback back any flu fat! :) how are you?

Not a good start to September!

Not lost anything but alot of this is due to being full of flu!

15 weeks till Christmas @ 2lb a week will guarantee me 2 stone off!

Im determined :)

Week 2: Day 1

Hex A: Milk

Hex B: Golden syrup porridge (2)

Exercise: 20 min morning walk
20 min evening walk

Coffee(2)

L: Chicken thigh and salad

D: Salt and pepper chicken, chips and salad! Sparkling flavoured Water

S: wotsits (5) frenchfries (4) banana

17:00: Im feeling healthy again! So far so good I'm feeling full and full of energy!

21:50: Had a lovely dinner tonight! I used the BBQ fry light.... It adds so much taste! I also my my SW chips square with a very colourful salad! So so so proud of my 100% day :)

Last edited:
Week 2 Day 2

Hex A: Milk
Hex B: Porridge

B: Porridge (2)

Coffee (2)

S: French Fries (5)

L: Salt & Pepper Chicken/ BBQ Chip/ Large Salad

Coffee(2)

1 ltr Pear & Elderflower Sparkling Water

S: Banana/ French Fries (4)

D: Kippers Beans & Mushrooms

I keep failing and its getting me down!
What is my problem?

Everything! Will power mostly! Went to group tonight and nearly broke down! Suppose uts another fresh start

What do u need the will power for? It isn't a diet it's just a change in life style. What is it tht makes u cave? What are ur weaknesses x

Sorry Rosie! My main issue is after work and on my way home! The will power not to make decisions based on im craving rather than on what id healthy and will fill me up! I need yo get organised and not give my self chance to get hungry! Just on my way to Tesco to buy some good decisions lol

I always find if I kno all day I'm having omlette for dinner I'll really enjoy it. But if I don't plan and think of all the things in my head I could have when I come to sitting down and eating a "boring" omlette I feel really down. I plan for the hole week and I plan my 15 syn treat too and aim for that I alwAys have the treat at night and if I mess up in the day like today I ate flan after lunch. So not worth it but still syns so no diary milk for me tonight :-(

Back