I love my Magic Bullet

What is silver bullet :)?
It's a little silver vibrator shape like a bullet -very cute and does definitely what it says on the box!:D

Thanks for all the purchasing info, Hunnies! I'm going to order one today! I love my Kitchen Aide blender but it's a real pain to clean.
Joz xx:grouphugg:

Hey there! Not a Swede but living in Stockers, yes. Where are you at? I think I tried to talk to you on another thread and you probably hadn't seen it what with being uber new at that time and all. Glad to see you're keeping to it! You're doing fab so far.

It has been very easy for a while, then not so much and now, to be honest it is getting kinda hard but only in a mental sort of way, getting bored and so on. I don't doubt I'll make it though, and since I haven't yet so far, cheating from here on would be lame so I'll have to be good -hence combining my shakes for flavours LOL-

That's right! We did talk when I just had gotten on this forum. But I never saw a reply to me :(. Sorry! I live on Gotland.

5 months is amazing, and you are doing so well! Do you do CD with the Swedish products? Where are you from? I think 5 months would be hard without chewing something! How long do you plan to stay on?

I love my Magic Bullet too. So easy to clean up. And I love the fact that you can mix it straight in a mug. :p

Hey, I also live in Sweden! Now I have seen three just in this thread :D. Maybe because there isn't a decent forum in Sweden for CD at all!

I also love that you mix it right in the mug. Perfect without to much to wach up :D.

It's a little silver vibrator shape like a bullet -very cute and does definitely what it says on the box!:D

Thanks for all the purchasing info, Hunnies! I'm going to order one today! I love my Kitchen Aide blender but it's a real pain to clean.
Joz xx:grouphugg:

Haha, thanks for the explanation!

Do you do CD with the Swedish products? Where are you from? I think 5 months would be hard without chewing something! How long do you plan to stay on?

Yes with the Swedish products of course. So no porridge or new flavors and since I don't like the soups it's all vanilla, choco, choco mint and strawberry for me. I don't much miss chewing I have to say. Besides I had one one week mandatory break in which I ate chicken. Hasn't been near as fun as I thought it would be. And I have another week like that coming up and then back to Sole Source till sometime in Sept or Oct. As long as it takes to get to goal! :D

I don't like the soups either, I tried one, but the shakes are so much better! I love the banana shake as well, but never tried the capuccino since I don't like coffee. Today I actually tried your choco/strawberry mix, it was nice!

I admire your strength to keep going, and it shows so much on you pictures! Well done! I hope I can get your results in that amount of time!

Ive had two magic bullets and they have given up the go after a few weeks of use so I just use a hand held blender.

I thought this thread was about the Silver Bullet from Ann Summers :roofles: Which is also highly recommended :D xx

Hannah so did I. My initial thought of "well thats one way to keep busy" was crushed when I realised its a food thing ....

Ellloooo - thanks for the tip - I am going to invest!! (in a magic bullets - just to make clear! Heeee haaa).

Does it crush ice as well? I have started adding a few cubes of ice to the shakes - especially as it is hot!

Bx

Back