I love my Red Days :-)

Tea tonight, gammon with cheesy vegetable bake. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, meringue nest (2.5syns) and light spray cream (2syns)

ForumRunner_20130207_201518.png

ForumRunner_20130207_201605.png

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Looks yum, how did you make the bake please! X

Really simple, I tweaked the sw recipe for cheesy potato and brocolli bake. I steamed carrots and brocolli til nearly cooked, in a casserole dish I fried red onion and leeks in fry light til soft, add the other veg. In another bowl, mixed 200g quark, 2 eggs (recipe said 3 but I only had 2!), 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, s&p, garlic powder (normal cloves just as good) until really smooth. Pour mixture on top of veg, top with 120g of cheddar cheese and bake uncovered in the oven 180 for 30-35mins. Very cheesy and yummy. I would stick with 2 eggs as don't like sauces too eggy! Was very tasty, can use any veg you like x x

Hey! Just here to subscribe.

I do lots of Green days with the odd Red day thrown in. I would like to incorporate more Red days into my journey but I do often struggle for different meal ideas. You've given me lots of inspiration so I'll be popping back now and again to see what scrummy meal ideas I can steal :D xx

Welcome, the more the merrier! Your pics are amazing, well done you!

Friday

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hexb), ss milk (hexa), blueberries and raspberries

Mid morning snack - bits of lean chicken breast

Lunch - leftover vegetable and cheese bake (hexa)

Dinner - Tarragon chicken with mushrooms served with green beans and brocolli (2 syns on creme fraiche). Cadbury's light choc mousse (3 syns)

Snack - 2 alpen light bars (hexb), 4 squares of milk choc (4 syns)

Syns - 8

Last edited:
Come to join you!x

Ooooh your lunch looks right up my street! A big bowl of squishy baked veg really does it for me! Yummy!

Was leftover from last night's veg and cheese bake. Why does leftovers always taste better the next day?! I do love my veg tho :)))

Thursday

Was a bit naughty and didn't get round to eating breakfast!

Mid-morning snack - banana and 2 black coffee's

Lunch - homemade burger with babybel light inside (1/2 hexa), wholemeal roll (hexb), extra light mayo (1 syn) and a huge salad

Afternoon snack - muller light vanilla and choc sprinkles with 30g all bran crunch (hexb)

Dinner - Gammon and cheesy vegetable bake (hexa)

Syns - 1 so far

View attachment 78376

Hi

Can you tell me which wholemeal rolls you use. They look yum!!!

I've subscribed to your thread too as EE not really working for me so back to good old red as it worked before! Looking forward to sharing recipes and ideas with you all.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Everyone is welcome and sharing recipes is very very welcome :))))

On nights this weekend so won't write today's diary, nothing to inspire at all! In fact hubby is going to the chippy ;)

I find it so hard to stick to sw when on nights as I'm awake far to many hours. I get hungry cos I'm awake but shouldn't really eat, altho it was all good I think (banana, strawberries, apple, toffee ml yoghurt with blueberries and 30g all bran crunch) so will count that as today's hexb I think. Hubby going to chippy but having chicken so will have a wm roll instead of chips with a salad, think that will be ok??

I love having a diary, I can ramble away to myself without boring others lol :)

Saturday

Breakfast - toffee muller light, blueberries, 30g all bran crunch (hexb)

Snacks in the night shift - banana, apple, strawberries, lots of black coffee!

Lunch - asleep

Dinner - chicken from chippy (most of the skin removed!), salad, wm roll (hexb) 5 chips!

Options hot choc (hexa)

Back