I love my Red Days :-)

How did your 121 go love?? Xx

Well work isn't great, work is fine, I'm doing well etc etc but they have suddenly sprung me with a load of training I should have done before end of probation, which is 2 weeks away. Totally not fair cos there's loads to do, if I had it 10 weeks ago, it's achievable but not in 2 weeks esp as I'm on nights next week. It basically means they will extend probationary period so won't be permanent so can't apply for pension, no bonus etc. The bonus is a monthly amount that brings my money up to what other nurses get paid so it isn't me being greedy, we need the money to pay for childcare :-( They basically have a new manager, the last one was crap and was just passing people thru probation with no training. They have now realised and trying to rectify but I have totally got caught in the middle! :-( I'm not being walked over, I will find something else if they do as have a job asking me for an interview in a couple of weeks.

Rant over, feeling thoroughly crap today. Voice has pretty much gone, got my scan, smear and coil change today. At least I get my blood results, got to be a reason for feeling constantly dizzy and light headed :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Wednesday 13th

Breakfast - 3 weetabix (3 syns) and hot ss milk, blueberries (hexa&b)

Lunch - homemade veg soup, 1/2 kids sausage, wm roll (hexb), orange

Dinner - LM mozzarella burger (4 syns), brocolli, leeks, shallots, gravy (0.5 syns)

Drinks - black coffee, water

Snacks - alpen light bar 3 syns

Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Jen if you are having constant periods you might be a little iron deficient, which could explain the dizziness etc. xx

Yes, am hoping that's what it is. Was really anaemic after having Henry so wouldn't be at all surprised. Could do with more energy!

I know, has made me quite cross Donna! They promised so much at interview which just isn't true so definitely having a re-think now. Feeling pretty crap about it all really

Mainly annoyed cos I deliberated for ages whether to take the job, I left my patients for them, based on what was said at interview. Looks like they tell people whatever just to get them in :-(

On a positive note, gonna apply for a course to do my health visiting training :)

I am totally proud of myself. Had a really rubbish day, lots of stuff going on. My boys were with mother in law and she had my total favourite of Lyons syrup tart, I checked the calories, 180 so 9 syns. I thought that's ok, put it near my mouth and then put it down!!! Why use 9 syns on a tart as I know I'll be off plan tomorrow for V day......good girl! :)

I AM AT TARGET!! 29th February 2012 I was 15 stone and today I exactly 11 stone, so so so so so chuffed! Onto the 10 stones :)

Still in shock I think, can't believe I did it really! Sw and running was my key :)

Arghh, well done you!! Congratulations, that's absolutely amazing. Very inspiring xx

Eeeeeee well done Jenny!!! You deserve it so much!! Are you happy or are you reducing?? You mentioned lowering it before, I think u look fab xx

Thanks all :) never really believed I'd get here so a bit emotional today, silly cow! I'd love to see the 10 stones, may just try for another 7lbs and then just work at maintaining. I really want ee to work for me as more family friendly so may well gain doing that so we'll see what happens x

Back