I love my Red Days :-)

Didn't realise you had a diary on here Jen, will subscribe for inspiration :)

Not hugely inspirational at the mo, not on it massively! Will get my cooking mojo back soon! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well you have other things on your mind at the mo so don't worry, but don't be too long as I need ideas ;-)
Really really good luck for 2moro xx

Hey lovely! Sorry to read about your pa, my oldest friend lost her mum when she was 2 and it still hurts around anniversary time, so I feel for u.

Is your interview tomorrow?? Good luck!! Xx

Thanks love, interview is at 10.30! I had the worst day at work ever so makes this interview even more important, I know I will screw it up lol can but try hey!

PMA!! You'll be great!! Xx

Crikes, that was really tough! Lots of scenarios, no idea how I did. A couple questions I stumbled on so not hugely confident. They're interviewing at the end of the week so won't find out til mon/tues. We'll see!

When is yours Rosie? x

Tuesday 26th

Breakfast - ff yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries

Lunch - wm roll, gammon, cherry tomatoes, cucumber (hexb)

Dinner - ww risotto, banana, satsuma

Evening drink - hot milk (hexa)

Syns -

Wednesday 27th

Breakfast - 35g all bran crunch (hexb), raspberries, blueberries, ss milk (1/2 hexa), ff yoghurt

Lunch - gammon and vegetable fritatta (courgette, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms) cheese (1/2 hexa) toffee ml yoghurt

Dinner - chicken curry (onions, tomatoes, spinach, bns), rice, indian salad (tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, red onion, lemon), chapati (6.5 syns) options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns 8.5

Last edited:
My dinner was soooooo yummy, chicken and spinach curry, rice and indian side salad

ForumRunner_20130227_213723.png

ForumRunner_20130227_213751.png

ForumRunner_20130227_213818.png

Yum! I can't wait for Friday! It's our curry night tradition now! We're so lame! X

Curry night on a Friday is great, am working Friday night so wouldn't enjoy it as much! Got it again today as did sooo much :) it wasn't very thick, bubbled away for 1.5hrs. Maybe too much water cos the spinach was frozen. Thought about adding something to thicken it but didn't want to ruin it lol!

Ohhh sorry love! I thought you were using fresh, if its frozen you need to defrost it and drain it otherwise yes there is lots of water xx

Ha, it was fine, still tasty and will be thicker tonight I bet! The rice was lovely and salad was lush, more of that today too :) you off to hospital soon? Xx

Back