I love my Red Days :-)

Thursday 28th - finally pay day lol

Breakfast - huge bowl of raspberries, blueberries, banana, ff yoghurt, (1/4 hexa) ss milk, 35g all bran crunch (hexb)

Lunch - Indian salad (carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, chilli, lemon, coriander, mint), spiced poached cod (1/4 hexa for milk), wm roll (hexb)

Dinner - more yummy chicken, spinach and bns curry, mushroom bhaji (mushrooms, tomatoes, cauliflower, onion, garlic), chapati (6.5 syns), small bit of homemade flapjack (will max my syns out for that!)

Syns - 15

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Last edited:
It really was delish, got it again tonight :) recipe from a fellow minimins lovely

Gonna do a mushroom bhaji with it tonight, just watched a you tube vid for it lol

Lunch - spiced poached cod with an indian salad and a wm roll

ForumRunner_20130228_121224.png

Tea tonight, more chicken, spinach and bns curry with cauliflower and mushroom bhaji :)

Bhaji was a meal in itself, lushess

ForumRunner_20130228_164548.png

ForumRunner_20130228_164616.png

Very happy today as I'm officially in the 10s! Took ages to reach my target then gained a few lbs, then sts but finally in the 10 stones, only by 0.5lb but to see a '10' on the scales was pretty amazing :) I've also done a mixture of red and ee so really happy with that as never been able to loose on ee.

Target reset at 10st7lbs

Friday 1st

Breakfast - 1/2 melon, black coffee

Lunch - salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, celery, grated carrot) 2 hard boiled eggs and gammon

Dinner - sweet and sour pork (courgette, carrot, sp onion, mushroom, pepper, few frozen stir fry veg) egg noodles

Snacks - 2 kiwi's, flapjack (10.5 syns)

Food to get me through the night shift - cheese wm roll (hexa&b), toffee ml yoghurt, banana, blueberries, raspberries, toffee bar (4 syns)

Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Hi, really happy to have found this diary. I usually do EE but want to have a few red days to cut down my carbs - obsessed with potato so glad to have found some good alternatives! Thank you.

Ali I've done exactly the same after getting to the 11st mark, my original goal! Need to snap myself out of it!

Ah Jen well done :D You can do this! I hope I can catch up with you soon and we'll carry on losing together :) xx

Hi, really happy to have found this diary. I usually do EE but want to have a few red days to cut down my carbs - obsessed with potato so glad to have found some good alternatives! Thank you.

No probs, I know a lot of people struggle with red ideas. I have done red since last June when I started sw. Now, I do an occasional ee but still like my red. Don't miss carbs at all really, other than bread! Welcome x

That's fantastic Jen - well done! Can't wait to see a 10 again!! I got down into the 10s last spring then got a bit complacent :( I'm now back up to 11.9!! Back on it proper now though :)

You did it once before, you'll do it again :) is scary how fast it can go back on!

Very happy today as I'm officially in the 10s! Took ages to reach my target then gained a few lbs, then sts but finally in the 10 stones, only by 0.5lb but to see a '10' on the scales was pretty amazing :) I've also done a mixture of red and ee so really happy with that as never been able to loose on ee.

Target reset at 10st7lbs

Friday 1st

Breakfast - 1/2 melon, black coffee

Lunch - salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, celery, grated carrot) 2 hard boiled eggs and gammon

Dinner - pork stir fry (courgette, carrot, onion, mushroom, pepper, tomatoes) noodles, flapjack (10.5 syns)

Syns - 10.5

That Fantastic Jen Well done!

I want to see the 10's again but need to see the 12's First!

You will Helen! It's been about 12 years since I've seen the 10s!!! :)

Help I am going backwards and forwards and I can't find your BBQ sauce recipe!! I'm going mad!! Do you know which page its on? Xx

Fry light 1 onion, until soft, add 1tsp chilli powder, low heat for 5mins. Stir in 8fl oz passata, 3tbsp sweetner, 4tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1tbsp worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp mustard, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15+mins, taste and add whatever else according to taste. Yummy!

Thank you!!

Back