I love my Red Days :-)

Season pork strips with s&p, add to hot pan, set aside once cooked. Same pan, frylight veg, I used courgette, mushrooms, pepper, spring onion and baby corns. Once soft add pork. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix 2 tbsp water with 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice, 1tbsp cornflour, 4tbsp tomato puree, 1tbsp white wine vinegar, 4tbsp light soy sauce (or syn normal one), 150mls chicken stock. Mix well and add to pan, reduce heat. Season to taste. I had with egg noodles, would go with rice too. Was unbelievably yummy! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Season pork strips with s&p, add to hot pan, set aside once cooked. Same pan, frylight veg, I used courgette, mushrooms, pepper, spring onion and baby corns. Once soft add pork. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix 2 tbsp water with 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice, 1tbsp cornflour, 4tbsp tomato puree, 1tbsp white wine vinegar, 4tbsp light soy sauce (or syn normal one), 150mls chicken stock. Mix well and add to pan, reduce heat. Season to taste. I had with egg noodles, would go with rice too. Was unbelievably yummy! :)

Ooh thanks :D Soy sauce (any, light or not) isn't synned, is it?!?! Free food as far as I knew... x

Really? I thought dark was synned, well even better then lol I used light and it was tasty still

Yeah pretty sure all varieties are syn free, yum :D Was scared for a minute there haha! Yeah, defo still good if it still tastes nice with the light version :) x

Night shift last night so food all over the place and knackered. Not too bad tho

Saturday 2nd

Breakfast - 35g all bran crunch (hexb) toffee ml yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries

Lunch - cheese (hexa) and pickle (2 syns) wm roll (hexb), cherry tomatoes, flapjack (6 syns)

Dinner - ww sausages (2 syns), sw chips and beans

Syns - 10

Crap, just realised what I had for tea wasn't free at all, stupid ninny! Really wanted stodgy food so went for sausages, sw chips and beans, free on green but they weren't blimin veggie sausages! Only just realised lol!! Oh well, nice tea :)

On it today :)

Breakfast - weetabix (hexb) ss milk (hexa), raspberries and blueberries

Lunch - roasted chicken breast in herbs, spices and lemon with roasted onion, carrots and cauliflower. Vienetta (1.5 syns)

Dinner - wm roll (hexb) cheese (hexa), pickle (1 syn), peanuts (4 syns), rocky bar, mini roll and chocolate biscuits :-(

Snacks - flapjack (6 syns), 4 rich tea fingers (4 syns)

Syns - a zillion :-(

Exercise - long walk and park with the boys!

Last edited:
Seriously having a blip at the mo :-( you'd think going from 15 stone to 10st 13lbs, I'd be well on track. Sadly not. Think it's totm, stress all playing a part, but 2 days off plan now and hate it. We've really cut our monthly spend on food which means I don't have lots of lovely fruit and veg to snack on, so been reaching for the biscuit tin :-( just had pizza for tea, why do I do it. Got a couple of days off now so gonna really try and pull it back. I know planning is key for me which quite frankly, is a pain in the bum :-( Am just feeling fed up, still not heard about the job I went for last week. Well, actually they rang tonight to say they haven't decided, so not making me feel great. Only ranting on here so not to bore anyone on my usual thread, not many people read my diary so it's ok and sometimes writing it all out helps!

Seriously having a blip at the mo :-( you'd think going from 15 stone to 10st 13lbs, I'd be well on track. Sadly not. Think it's totm, stress all playing a part, but 2 days off plan now and hate it. We've really cut our monthly spend on food which means I don't have lots of lovely fruit and veg to snack on, so been reaching for the biscuit tin :-( just had pizza for tea, why do I do it. Got a couple of days off now so gonna really try and pull it back. I know planning is key for me which quite frankly, is a pain in the bum :-( Am just feeling fed up, still not heard about the job I went for last week. Well, actually they rang tonight to say they haven't decided, so not making me feel great. Only ranting on here so not to bore anyone on my usual thread, not many people read my diary so it's ok and sometimes writing it all out helps!

Aw Jen! You're doing so much better than me still, if that helps?! I think it is difficult once you get to your target - I think although you're immensely proud of yourself for the willpower and hard work, and astonished you've got that far when it seemed almost unachievable back when you started, subconsciously you relax a little bit! It's like you want to reward yourself for your hard work with just not thinking about it anymore - at least, I think that's what's happened with me!

I think we've all found out at some point or another that although SW isn't that hard usually, you really have to be in the right frame of mind etc to do well and like being on it! Don't beat yourself up about it - you'll get back on plan when you're ready :) Hugs sent your way xx

Bang on Laura! I do feel like I want to relax now I'm at target but know I can't which is actually quite tough to deal with, as stupid as that sounds!

Thank you both tho, it means a lot xx

Back