I love my Red Days :-)

Owwwwww I was posting a big reply and my battery died and it got lost :(

Was just gonna say don't beat yourself up love! It's a pizza it's not like you're eating 3 a day, it won't hurt, you know the drill just balance it back out by having a couple of red days to get rid of carb bloats and you'll be grand.

Xxxx

Wednesday

Breakfast - yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, 35g all bran crunch (hexb)

Lunch - cheese (hexa) and vegetable omelette (mushrooms, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, peppers)

Dinner - lm mozzarella burger (4 syns), stir fry veg, choc mousse (3 syns)

Snacks - 4 rich tea fingers (4 syns), alpen light (1/2 hexb) breadstick (1 syn)

Syns - 12

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Last edited:
It wasn't just the pizza! Been off plan for 3 days :-(

That's ok too love, you're maintaining now, so just try and balance it all, I bet most of your meals have still been SW friendly. Just be good the next 2/3 and you'll be fine, I'd stay away from EE for a few days tho. Couple of good red days lots of fluids and you'll be great.

Don't worry about the job, if they've let you know they haven't decided you must still be in the running which is def more positive than negative xx

The crumpets, hot cross bun loaf, peanuts, chocolate, cake and biscuits were most definitely sw friendly!!! lol

I had my probationary review at work yesterday. They scored my commitment to the company as high, whoops! Even though I don't enjoy the job, I'd feel bad to resign now. They called a big meeting with night staff to make them all change their days so I could work a certain pattern, they're gonna be pretty peed if I leave lol The job is between me and another a&e nurse so who know's. I have a friend on the "inside", might help. Will apparently find out this afternoon. Scared if I get it and gutted if I don't, can't win lol

Right then, still on a high from getting the job!! Will believe it when I get that letter tho :)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and ss milk (hexa&b), blueberries

Lunch - wm roll pizza, tom puree and cheese (hexa&b), salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, balsamic), 1/4 bag of crisps (2.5 syns) choc mousse (3 syns)

Dinner - spicy pork chops and roasted veg (cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, sweetcorn)

Snacks - 2 rich tea fingers (2 syns), 2 bourbon biscuits (6 syns)

Syns - 13.5

Exercise - walk to dentist with the boys (40min)

Last edited:
Very true Ali :) been on plan and within syns for 2 days now! Thanks xx

Am absolutely shattered, been looking after my poorly 2yr old all night. 2 night shifts this weekend too, so will try my hardest to stay on plan.

Friday - EE

Breakfast - yoghurt and 35g all bran crunch (hexb), 2 black coffee's

Lunch - tuna jacket potato with salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomatoes), light mayo (1 syn), cheese puffs (3 syns)

Dinner - paella (onion, peppers, peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, prawns) OMG - was amazing!!

Snacks - bourbons, choc digestive

Syns - 15

Last edited:
Your diary has helped me so much with red days this week! even with a day off plan I still managed to lose 2.5lb so thank you very much!

That's great! Glad to help. I haven't been very on it lately so should probably have a read of my own diary for inspiration!

Red days do work xx

Recipe for paella as promised

Frylight 1 onion and 1 red and 1 green pepper until soft. Add crushed garlic, tsp smoked paprika and a little tumeric (or saffron). Add roughly chopped tomatoes (i used 2 large vine tomatoes) and 600mls veg stock, season. Bring to simmer, 10mins uncovered. Stir in 170g paella rice and bring to boil. Stir once, reduce heat, simmer 10mins. Add 100g frozen peas, mushrooms, simmer 15-20mins or until rice is tender, add more stock if required. Remove from heat, add prawns. Cover with clean cloth and leave to stand for 5-10mins.

You could add chicken, chorizo at the beginning too. It's yummy :)

I usually put chicken thighs and chorizo in, then prawns and mussels too. LOVE paella! Hope dans mum brings me a pan back from Spain. I usually put a little bottle of white wine in too. Worth the SYNS for it totally! Xx

Right then after a long time off plan, sickness bugs, night shifts, no sleep = off plan significantly. Am back on it now. I actually had 9.5hrs sleep last night which I haven't had in about 4years lol! Not a lot of food in the house but gonna try for a 100% sw day

Breakfast - toast (hexb), spread (2syns) and marmite

Lunch - peppers, mushroom omelette, s&p, 1/2 packet of onion ring crisps (2 syns)

Dinner - turkey spaghetti bolognese (tomatoes, mushrooms, onion), spaghetti

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (7 syns as changed from red to ee), activia fat free yoghurt (free I think), copious amounts of black coffee!

Syns - 11

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast - 35g all bran crunch (hexb), a little milk (1/4 hexa), banana, yoghurt

Lunch - LM burger (4 syns), salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot) few cheese puffs (1.5 syns), 1 babybel light (1/4 hexa)

Dinner - chicken casserole (onion, swede, carrot, turnip, celery, tomatoes, garlic, spinach) served with veg (brocolli, cauliflower)

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (hexb) 1 crumpet (3.5 syns), mint choc options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns - 11

Last edited:
I well fancy chicken casserole now! Xx

Back