I love my Red Days :-)

OMG you sound so busy. I don`t how you find the time to do all what you do and writing a diary on here. I have been reading through your diaries again and have picked up some ideas for lunches on red days.

Hope you ok. Keep going.

Tell me about it! Had a bit of a meltdown last night, just super tired and putting on weight is getting me down. Am 11st 6lb at the mo, I hate it. But really battling with energy levels as work is pretty stressful and keeps putting more on me :-( just don't seem to have any willpower.

Maybe I should read back thru my diary to inspire me!

Might do a fast day as won't be home til 9pm and only got a low calorie ready meal in.......not sure?

Breakfast - melon
Lunch - carbonara ready meal (380 calories)
Dinner - salad I think

Last edited:
Phew, scales showing 2lb loss so far this week. Happy with that!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes

Lunch - lunch out - salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery), baguette, cold meats, few crisps, bit of brie (hexa), strawberries

Dinner - jacket potato, tuna, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, beetroot

Syns - 5 at the most for lunch

Exercise - 40 min run

Last edited:
Happy girl this morning as lost 3lbs this week :-D

Breakfast - muller light yoghurt, banana

Lunch - chicken stir fry (chicken breast, red/green/yellow pepper, mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, soy sauce, chilli, garlic, s&p)

Dinner - pizza as my friend is coming over for tea (might do a wm wrap base and use that as a tweaked hexb with hexa cheese, tomato puree, peppers, mushrooms, ham), salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, spring onion, celery)

Syns - none yet!

Exercise - 1hr walk

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss today Jenny, 3lbs is fantastic.

Saturday

Had a lovely day on a big gromit hunt with the boys. Really hot and a bit pink now!

Breakfast - bacon sandwich

Lunch - 2 wm rolls with ham, apple

Dinner pizza express, the low calorie option which is a ring of pizza and salad in the middle! Crunchie ice cream

Bit of chocolate whilst watching a film

Lots of bad things today but I like to be honest with myself and write it all down. We also walked about 3-4 miles so hopefully counteracted some of it!

Sunday

Breakfast - muller light yoghurt, strawberries

Lunch - wm ham roll (hexb), apple, banana, orange

Dinner - chicken, garlic bread (5 syns), salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, spring onion)

Syns 5 so far

Last edited:
Gonna try and be back on it today. Not much food in, got a low calorie ready meal so might go for that and do a 500 calorie day. Might help with wi tomorrow but due on soon so probably will be bad anyway.

Gonna do some serious planning for next week. I need to get back to it, am putting it all back on :-(

Thursday - lost 2lbs this week :)

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes

Snack - apple

Lunch - wm ham roll (hexb and 1.5 syns butter) cucumber, celery, lettuce, tomatoes, alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Dinner - 3 ww sausages, corn on cob, spicy bns wedges, green beans, alpen light bar (1/2 hexb), bit of flapjack (5)

Syns - 8

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Jen x

Have you done sw before? I do love red days and lost a lot of weight on them but finding it very hard to maintain now! Just bounce around my target. But a week of red does sort it out straight away!

xx

Have you done sw before? I do love red days and lost a lot of weight on them but finding it very hard to maintain now! Just bounce around my target. But a week of red does sort it out straight away!

xx

Yes I did it two years ago and lost two stone I have put one back on and need it off again

It's annoying how hard it is to loose but so blimin easy to go back on! You'll have it off in no time xx

Maybe I need to start doing my food diary again to get me back on track. Put on weight and getting very down :-(

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hexb)

Snack - banana

Lunch - scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, strawberry muller light, small bit of flapjack

Dinner - bns risotto, onion, mushrooms, peas, cheese (hexa)

Syns - 5 I reckon

Night shift snacks - salad, apple, orange, miso soup

Hey Jen,
How are you Hun? You will have any gains off in no time :) target is hard, and it takes time to get used to being 'around' a weight, rather than actually losing. Even though I'm close to target, I've set myself a new one of 4lb below so that I can hang around my ideal and not feel too stressed if I put a couple of pounds on when I get there.
Its so hard during the summer too i find :(
Good luck this week lady xxx

Hi Lou, sorry for delay! Don't get on here very much, not quite the same here anymore, probably my problem!

I just can't seem to resist all manner of naughty foods whereas I always used to, so no idea what's up. Have stopped weighing myself as know it'll be bad. Need a good kick up the arse tho!!

Its not the same here i know.. :( I only really update my own diary and not daily!
Try not to be down on yourself tho - you worked so hard to get to target - it's v easy to get there and eat everything you've been denying yourself during the dieting time!
A little focus and some red days for you an you'll be back on track:)
I almost didn't fast this week thinking 'I'm so close, when am I gonna fit it in and one week won't make a diff..' But I've managed to tell myself off! Lol

I swear this time of year is do hard tho too!

Pick out some of your fave sw recipes - Pulled Pork?? Home made burgers- ALDI wm roll pizzas.... (I've heard you encourage others with that line ;)) and plan your week as much as poss:)
You can do it lovely - then when back at target find a structured way to maintain - like increasing hex's and syns ( or I know you mentioned trying 5:2 - perhaps try a couple of weeks then maybe do a one day a week fast to maintain - no denying yourself then :)
Don't give up tho love- you've worked so hard and will not take long for you to be feeling positive again xx

Back