I love my WiiFit!!

Sez

has started again!!
Even tho I am now 57 according to the WiiFit :)(), I love it!! What an amazing piece of kit and what a fun way to get moving!

Today I hula-hooped myself silly, caught fish dressed as a penguin, went mad boxing and did loads of step exercise!! I am not a gym person and find that being entertained and being able to move about a bit at home is fantastic!

Anyone else enjoy theres as much?

I love it Sarah ha ha ha ha i love the step areobics and the high wire ha ha ha my boyf bought me mine when i started dieting xx

I love mine too, like you i dont like the idea of a gym so being able to do fun exercise in your own home is great, i love the boxing, step and jogging the most.

I love mine too! So much fun, my balance is getting better too!

how long do you do all this wiifit stuff for? i was thinking of getting one, but didnt know if it would actually make much difference to my body xxxx

I love it too, although the age thing jumps around so mch depending upon what it is testing! I used to play tennis (for Cornwall when I was growing up) so anything that has tennis in it I am good at, if I get bowling I am rubbish though!

Nicky

how long do you do all this wiifit stuff for? i was thinking of getting one, but didnt know if it would actually make much difference to my body xxxx

I confess to being a bit lax with mine!! I try to do at least 30 mins every day, but dont always succeed. I would recommend it tho, its fun as well as good for you!

I love mine too, I had a stressful week this week so didnt get near it, hope to start hula-hooping tomorrow :)

We love the wii in our house too! OH was bored after about two minutes but me and the kids have great fun! Whether or not it does any good who knows but it is exercise i certainly wouldn't be getting so i'm happy.

Back