I love The Biggest Loser programme

I was thinking the same thing, I reckon it will be yellows. I think Jen has totally had enough which is a shame cos Sadie has really stepped it up a gear. Greenwise Carol is a little dynamo, and Katey hasn't stopped smiling since Richard had the little pep talk with her when she wanted to leave.

I was thinking the same thing, I reckon it will be yellows. I think Jen has totally had enough which is a shame cos Sadie has really stepped it up a gear. Greenwise Carol is a little dynamo, and Katey hasn't stopped smiling since Richard had the little pep talk with her when she wanted to leave.

I feel a bit sorry for Sadie as well. She's only young and obviously really wants to lose the weight. But sadly, I think her mum has dragged her down (like Angie has said).

Fingers crossed for Carol and Katey! (Not only because they are fellow scousers!) Carol is so tough and I loved the way Katey was smiling throughout training this week! She was awesome when they did that training challenge thing with Richard.

I concur...yellows to go. I really feel for Sadie but when Angie told Jennifer off about her portion size, after Angie left the kitchen, Jennifer continued to eat the food in front of her. I think that will be enough for the other housemates to see her heart isn't in it as much as the greens.

well I've been watching it too but have missed this week, I was gutted that the lady gained 8 pounds, just shows that you need to diet aswell as all that excersise...

I am still catching up as I V+ it all and didn't see any of it while I was away. I think Jamie needs to go though, he has problem after problem and I don't know how some of these people passed the medical to get on the show in the first place! When you think of how many people apply to go on this and don't get through, it makes me mad that some people just take it for granted and don't give it everything

I am still catching up as I V+ it all and didn't see any of it while I was away. I think Jamie needs to go though, he has problem after problem and I don't know how some of these people passed the medical to get on the show in the first place! When you think of how many people apply to go on this and don't get through, it makes me mad that some people just take it for granted and don't give it everything

Hey Taz,

I agree with you about Jamie. I don't want to spoil this weeks shows for you if you haven't seen them, but there are some people who think he is faking his injuries.

I'm not sure what I think about that. He's a big guy and maybe he is straining everything because he's not used to that much exercise? But then again, maybe he just wants a way out when things get too tough? His dad is excellent though! Dave is such a trouper. He just gets his head down and does whatever he is told! He definitely deserves some good numbers!

Enjoy catching up on this week's shows! :D

I think his fast recovery and behavior later proves the people who doubt his commitment. I am surprised how poorly the big contestants (except the committed ones- Mark&Kevin) are doing this year, I expected Jamie to lose a stone each week the first month.

I am fully caught up now! Yeah he did seem to recover quickly which was a bit sus, so fast was his recovery that he was able to down a milkshake followed by lager! He is so immature and not willing to take responsibility for his own health and I don't think his girlfriend is helping. On one VT she said that she likes him the size he is and isn't worried if he loses the weight! The biggest test will come when he get home. I expect to see him on the finale as still a big man

I am fully caught up now! Yeah he did seem to recover quickly which was a bit sus, so fast was his recovery that he was able to down a milkshake followed by lager! He is so immature and not willing to take responsibility for his own health and I don't think his girlfriend is helping. On one VT she said that she likes him the size he is and isn't worried if he loses the weight! The biggest test will come when he get home. I expect to see him on the finale as still a big man

That would be a shame really. He's only 22 yrs old and already has the fitness of an old man.

I don't think he is taking it as seriously as he should. He's a big guy and if he really worked at it, he should be pulling in really big numbers each week. I'm not saying 7 lbs is not a good loss, but when you are 28st...you probably should be losing more than that by eating less and exercising more alone.

I still can't believe he drank that chocolate milkshake! The day before weigh in! It's insane! That was clearly the worst drink there (apart from maybe the pint of full fat coke). He really needs to take it to another level if he wants to stay in the house.

The bit that really angered me about Jamie and Dave was in the first episode it showed Jamies mum very ill on oxygen, with Jamie and his dad sat beside her smoking!!! That infuriated me!

Jamie really isn't committed to this at all. What motivates me is thinking how I don't want my kids picking up bad habits from me like the parent-child couples on the show.

As others said Carole is fab, and Katey really seems to have found her stride now. As someone already said, she has low self esteem and Richard seems to be helping her with that.

I think the brown team have a bit of an advantage being strangers, and both men. They are really competitive and are spurring eachother on.

The difference between the UK series and the Oz series is unbelievable - the UK losers are so supportive to eachother, the Oz losers are so cut throat!

I love this program.

There are a couple of people who really annoy me on there though, Jamie for one because I just think that he's trying to duck out of it he really doesn't want to do it. I think Angie is spot on with her instincts personally. Especially when the dad said that he often uses lame excuses just like those at work, and used to do at school. Boy needs a wake up call he just seems like one of these people who life is always going to be so hard for them when they actually have a really easy time of it.. Also I know she's done well to turn it round but Katie also annoys me a bit, and Carol for mothering her way too much. Jen also annoys me too lol, just cos she drags sadie down who is obviously really trying hard. I reckon they'll go, I feel sorry for Sadie but hopefully she can keep it up.

I am actually really behind Miriam for the oranges. She's such a trooper! And I think she's doing really well and very brave for carrying on without eunice.

I also think the pinks are deliberately playing dumb, I reckon they're tougher than everyone thinks and they want people to underestimate them. I mean come on, beating mark, kevin and miriam in the challenge? They put their minds to that so they did it. I dunno. Something just makes me think that there's more to them than dumb blondes.

The pinks are definately flying under the radar at the moment. I think Miriam is great, she is totally alone and getting on with it. Not so sure though that they should be keeping a place open for her though. I think they should eliminate jennifer and team up Miriam and Sadie!

I really hope they kick Jennifers butt!

She is such a lazy moo and has a real CBA attitude I feel.

Carol & Katey have really made the effort, So it wouldn`t be fair if they were kicked out today.

Just imho of course ;)

At the end of fridays episode they said there is a twist at elimination this week, so maybe Jen will get sent home and Sadie can stay? That would be the fairest thing..... sadie deserves to stay....

I will be devastated if either Carol and/or Katey went home....

Can't believe the hoooooge numbers the BLAustralians are getting...!! i was sat with a calculator converting to lbs and going omigod!!

I read somewhere that Aaron (The Biggest Loser winner of series one who is now fitness trainer) comes along to be a trainer for a Biggest Loser couple. So I reckon who ever gets booted out today will infact go and train with Aaron...a bit like the U.S versions black teams.

ooooh! am still at work....!

are you allowed to say, or is it no spoilers on here?

What was the twist?

as you have asked I will tell you. If you don't want to see the twist, don't look at the next post!

I really don't like Jamie's attitude. Poor Angie-I think she is great, so are all the other contestants.

Spoiler:

Shame Jen is gone, she needed this, so did Eunice and Lisa-I hope they are all doing well and will feel great at the end.
The twist was that one of the eliminated was allowed to stay, Sadie is still there. Angie has now only David, Miriam and Sadie in her team

Back