I love The Biggest Loser programme

The twist was, of the pair that got eliminated only one could stay and they had to decide between them who stayed and who went. Totally the best outcome

Isnt Angie bordering on bullying Jamie :mad:

I would feel so humiliated if angie spoke to me like that but on the other hand they knew what they were signing up for and if they're not going to comply with the rules then I guess they need to take the rough with the smooth!!

I was shocked to see Jennifer carry on eating her lunch last week after Angie told her th throw it away 'cos she had had too much.
She just doesn't get it does she!!!

Personally I think Jamie will come good, he is emotional and looks for an easy way out...but then he is very young and has been mollycoddled by his parents.He wants to prove himself to Richard and himself. I think Angie has been quite bullying this season rather than firm and fair...and it is showing in the results.
I enjoyed seeing him push Mark and winning the race.
However for me...Pink to win. :)

I think it's useful to remember that we are seeing more of the stuff we don't usually see this season. Before we only saw snippets of the actual training and it was limited to the interesting bits. This time we are seeing pretty much all of the training sessions so we are seeing more of the way the trainers work.

I certainly wouldn't want training by Angie, I would rather watch Richards biceps while working out...I am so shallow lol.

Thanks for the spoiler Taz!

Just catching up on sky+ now.......

That's why I avoid reading this thread until after I've watched the elimination show, Maz! Hee hee! :D

I thought it was funny how competitive Mark got (more so than usual) when Jamie started training with Richard's team! There is clearly going to be a new rivalry in that team. Once Jamie starts losing those big numbers, Mark may have to be satisfied with the No.2 spot! I don't think he will like that very much!

But I don't know about Jamie. He says he is determined, but I kind of believe Angie's take that he is faking it. I admired him for getting up off the grass after he slipped off the mud - he just carried on running without any excuses. Maybe he has changed?

I'm glad Carol and Katey are still in there. Sadie also deserves to be in there. I didn't think Jennifer was trying her hardest at the losing weight thing, but you could definitely see how much she wants Sadie to succeed. Awww.......:family2:

I love this programme - can I ask what happened Eunice - I missed that episode??

I certainly wouldn't want training by Angie, I would rather watch Richards biceps while working out...I am so shallow lol.

Thought I was the only one, Gaynor! Ha ha ha!!! :drool:

I love this programme - can I ask what happened Eunice - I missed that episode??

Hi Annie,

Eunice had medical problems and so has to get them sorted before she can return.

Miriam is holding her place for her at the moment!

out of intrest has anyone got any idea if it is possible to watch the usa series on the internet somehow as i only have freeview ?

Ohhhh I'm so glad about that result yesterday. I also enjoyed today's program it's great to see Jamie actually just doing it rather than complaining and shirking out and all that. I think the competition between him and mark will spur him on now.
And I also like the fact that they gave the rowing challenge to the pinks; I think it shows confidence in them..

And miriam! Bless her, aww I can see myself in her I know I'm capable but usually suffer completely with self doubt in myself. Go on girl! I feel a bit sorry for angie too, all of her team is disappearing and I actually don't think she's that bad just had bad luck with results and illness. She really pushes people and really does want the best for them although is tough.

am I looking at the ozzy one right are they like 3 months in ?:confused:

Back