I love The Biggest Loser programme

Me neither....another person that's winding me up is Katey...she might have lost a substantial amount this week but it's more by luck than judgement...the knee injury seems to be an excuse and this is coming from someone who has major knee troubles!

Totally, she's getting through because Carol is working so bloody hard! x

Rick & Michelle and Jennifer & Sadie were the bottom two couples. They vote Monday on which goes.

I'd get rid of Rick and Michelle...

I like Jamie though...bless him! I just wish he'd stop crying over everything! Lol!

Yeah, it's a real blub fest!:D I agree that Rick doesn't seem to really want to be there and i really for the life of me don't understand how someone can GAIN 8lbs in one week when they're on a slimming programme???:confused: Even taking TOTM into account?? But then again everyone's body works differently. I would have died if that had been me.

I think in general all such programmes are dumbed down and Channel 4 and ITV seem to almost treat their viewers like idiots (why do we have to be reminded what happened before the break a couple of minutes before?)PET HATE!!

Apart from all that i am enjoying the program as i'm interested in finding out how they all do!

ha ha that's my biggest gripe about American shows in particular. They have breaks every 6 minutes then spend 2 of those minutes reminding you what's happened so far! Grrrrr

Michelle would have lost something like Michaela, that is 8-10 pounds in two weeks, she lost 8 pounds- so that makes sense ( how it happened is different story)

I don't really think the way they check their progress is fair. Muscles weigh more than fat, fat holds more water etc...
so I think they should focus on fat loss - and then it would be perfectly fair for everyone.

Also- women hold water in different stage of the monthly cycle that makes it all less fair.

One thing that I miss in the program is a look at what they are eating and what advice they are getting. Further-they should have massages, relaxation, swimming, trampoline, learn to breathe etc in order to build a healthy and well nourished body that burns fat. I think over- excercising places them at risk of injuries and difficulties to keep the weight off once they are back to their life.

SO- promise of the program is great, execution shabby, boring and a bit dangerous.

By the way, I like the brown team- Mark is my fav. and also like the scouser mum (Carol?) .
Not keen on Jamie, Katie and Richard (gone).

Best of luck to them anyway:)

Katey needs to go...she obviously doesn't want to be there as she's far far far too lazy! She relies on her Mum for absolutely everything and quite frankly doesn't deserve the opportunity if she can't make the most of it!!! Rant over :p lol

I also hate the way they repeat everything. But I am warming to the teams and thoroughly enjoying the programme.

Irene xx

I think it would be better if they waited with elimination for a few weeks, to give them all a chance to have 2-4 weeks and show what are they made off. I wish Lisa was still there, she looked more determined than Katie.

I think it would be better if they waited with elimination for a few weeks, to give them all a chance to have 2-4 weeks and show what are they made off. I wish Lisa was still there, she looked more determined than Katie.

I agree about Lisa. Katey is just a waste of space, a huge waste of space as she's a big girl but when you think of the thousands of people who probably applied to get the chance to go on that show it terrible she's not putting the effort in. x

I think Katie suffers from such low self esteem from been chronically bullied that she doesn't believe she can do it, she feels worthless - I for one hopes she really digs deep (with mums & richards help) and does really well. I think Mark will win it as he is so competative but I would like a woman to win - girl power!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you, I hope she will be back, she was really nice and deserved it.
Is it another pair leaving this weak, or just a single person I wonder...perhaps the last pair. I cant see the Yellows survive another week unless they have an amazing loss, Miriam and gray team may be vulnerable- not sure who can make it outside, but I hope they all can.

I was hoping Angie would walk on Jamie and embarrass him in the bar!
How pathetic is he? And his dad? WHY did he not tell Jamie off?

Katie-thinking of night out when mum was in hospital-and then leaving her all shaken and alone, so sad.

I wonder who is the person who only lost a pound,really hope is not Miriam.

I bet it's Jamie , with the injury thing he hasn't been working out so much and then the choc shake and the lager,
It's hard to break the habits of a lifetime as we all know, and he's young and must be missing out on going out. But then when you see that couple that left earlier that wanted kids, it feels a bit of a let down when he seems to be p***ing it all away.
If any of us wanted one week of what they have it would easily cost around the £1500 mark according to that documentary on Clare from Steps last week.

have a confesion to make addicted to the programme as well just had to finish gym session early to get home for weigh in (shhh dont tell anyone)
andy xxx

Wonder who will be evicted this week out of Green and Yellow?!

I think the Yellow team will be going. I think Sadie has really tried, but Jennifer really got her food portions wrong and maybe the others will think that she is not dedicated enough to the program?

I really like Carol - she's such a trouper!

Can't believe Jamie managed to lose 7 lbs this week after downing a 500 kcal chocolate milkshake and alcohol on the night out! I can't believe he went for the milkshake....the day before weigh in?!

I also hate the way they repeat everything. I swear 1/2 of the show is repeats from previous days. Thankfully I tape it, so I can just fwd all the annoying repeats!

Back