I love XFactor.

Well actually Katie is my favourite singer in the competition I love her voice it has a interesting quality to it and if you look at my record collection you will find it filled with quirky-voiced singers, however as it is clear that other people don't like her I also like Matt, Aiden, Rebecca and One Direction.

People don't like her because she is manufactured and fluffed 2 of her auditions. They feel she pushed better singers out of the competition :)

I must admit I like Katie too. I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth if hearing about Gamu. She didn't get picked neither did lots of other people. I'm fed up seeing her in every paper/magazine out there.

Aiden was brilliant but if you go on "youtube" and put in Adam Lambert Mad World, that is the one that Simon was talking about. He was great at that song too.
I find that Danni doesn't in general pick good songs for her acts, i mean other than Aiden none of her boys had good songs. i mean Paije, i love that song but he murdered it and Nicoli shouldnt have gone but i mean who would do a Lady Gaga song. Matt was okay but he could sing anything and pull it off.

I love love love love Adam Lambert and it was a travesty that he didn't win American Idol that year!!! Sorry, gone off track a little there lol!- Loving X-Factor!!! Mary, Paije, Aiden & Matt are my faves! I agree that Danni picks terrible songs! Look at Rachel last year- bad bad choices!)

I love love love love Adam Lambert and it was a travesty that he didn't win American Idol that year!!! Sorry, gone off track a little there lol!- Loving X-Factor!!! Mary, Paije, Aiden & Matt are my faves! I agree that Danni picks terrible songs! Look at Rachel last year- bad bad choices!)

me too, luuurve Adam Lambert, couldnt believe it when Chris (something or other) won. shows how conservative America really is. Adam is a great singer and i am hoping that he is going to be singing on X factor. Also did you notice that he was the only returning singer that mentored a group on american idol. Sorry off track here too.x

me too, luuurve Adam Lambert, couldnt believe it when Chris (something or other) won. shows how conservative America really is. Adam is a great singer and i am hoping that he is going to be singing on X factor. Also did you notice that he was the only returning singer that mentored a group on american idol. Sorry off track here too.x

Yes that's true!! It just shows how successful runners up can be! And look at JLS! Winning doesn't necessarily mean success! Leon Jackson who?!X

People don't like her because she is manufactured and fluffed 2 of her auditions. They feel she pushed better singers out of the competition :)

Whereas I feel that although she fluffed her auditions she deserves her place because she was one of the best singers, most of the people that didn't make it sounded the same as one another, but just because the people that hold the other opinion shout loudest it must be true for all of us :)

Matt all the way!!!!!! Please let danni pick him a good song, i cringed on saterday at him singing. Give him somthing true to himself! Im glad he had his hat on as it was wrong without it i think, but he did look dishy on sunday in his suit. he is my favourite. They need to get him to pick his own songs. Matt to win! Vote for him!

Also i was gutted when nicolo went, he was my 2nd fav.

Matt all the way!!!!!! Please let danni pick him a good song, i cringed on saterday at him singing. Give him somthing true to himself! Im glad he had his hat on as it was wrong without it i think, but he did look dishy on sunday in his suit. he is my favourite. They need to get him to pick his own songs. Matt to win! Vote for him!

Also i was gutted when nicolo went, he was my 2nd fav.

Nicolo, are you sure !!!!

i like
Matt / Rebecca

but i do think that Aiden did brilliantly.

I love nicolo! matts a better singer but i like nicolo more as a whole package! he is yummy and very funny

Woooooo, another Adam Lambert fan! :D I adoreeeeeee him! I actually stayed up and watched the AI final live online at like 3am :rolleyes: He is fab and now I'm glad he didn't win cos he has been able to do exactly want he wants for his album rather than the run of the mill stuff the winners always seem to do! I thought Aiden's version of Mad World was good but not a patch on Adam's. My hubby is sick of me saying "Ohh Adam Lambert does that song so much better" :D

Woooooo, another Adam Lambert fan! :D I adoreeeeeee him! I actually stayed up and watched the AI final live online at like 3am :rolleyes: He is fab and now I'm glad he didn't win cos he has been able to do exactly want he wants for his album rather than the run of the mill stuff the winners always seem to do! I thought Aiden's version of Mad World was good but not a patch on Adam's. My hubby is sick of me saying "Ohh Adam Lambert does that song so much better" :D

ditto. i had to watch Adam Lambert singing "mad world" on "youtube" after.
and did you watch "the kiss" that Americans were disgusted at? I watched it and i was like "is that it".

ditto. i had to watch Adam Lambert singing "mad world" on "youtube" after.
and did you watch "the kiss" that Americans were disgusted at? I watched it and i was like "is that it".

LOL Yeah I couldn't understand all the outrage about it either. The only thing I was gutted about was that it wasn't me he snogged :jelous:

Back