I love XFactor.

I really don't think it will come to that. The powers that be won't let it happen - they'll find a way to either disqualify him or discredit him in some way

xxx

I think thats what'll happen too, hes been causing so many problems and apparantly been harassing production staff, I wouldnt be surprised if theyve kept one allegation or complaint ready to be produced as it gets close to the final and then get rid of him for 'unacceptable behaviour' or something similar

I think thats what'll happen too, hes been causing so many problems and apparantly been harassing production staff, I wouldnt be surprised if theyve kept one allegation or complaint ready to be produced as it gets close to the final and then get rid of him for 'unacceptable behaviour' or something similar

Agree with you both. The stories are already starting to build. The Cheryl thing last night will be used against him at some point even though she was totally unprofessional.

Agree with you both. The stories are already starting to build. The Cheryl thing last night will be used against him at some point even though she was totally unprofessional.

She looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp when a caller confronted her with that reality on the xtra factor ;)

xx

She looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp when a caller confronted her with that reality on the xtra factor ;)

xx

LOL Yes I saw that. Silly ungracious moo trying to justify it. She is turning into a Sharon Osbourn character.

LOL Yes I saw that. Silly ungracious moo trying to justify it. She is turning into a Sharon Osbourn character.

Thankyou - knew something was very familiar to me but couldn't quite put my finger on it!!! ;)

xx

We might agree, but does anyone vote??

The point really was we were a fair indication of the general public, whether we vote or not.

The point really was we were a fair indication of the general public, whether we vote or not.

I know :) But I think we're all a good indication of why hes getting through, we all think hes a disgrace and shouldnt be getting through but none of us are voting to try stop it lol

I think thats exactly the problem, the folk who do like him are going hell for leather voting while most of the rest of the public dont bother. We've all been ranting at work about it but again, not a vote cast :giggle:

I know :) But I think we're all a good indication of why hes getting through, we all think hes a disgrace and shouldnt be getting through but none of us are voting to try stop it lol

I think thats exactly the problem, the folk who do like him are going hell for leather voting while most of the rest of the public dont bother. We've all been ranting at work about it but again, not a vote cast :giggle:

You are right. I suppose we all think he can not possibly survive another week and every week he does.

Baffles me he is so abysmally bad.

I did see somewhere that is it more an anti Simon Cowell campaign than a pro Wagner campaign though why anyone would be so against Simon to want to sabotage the show also baffles me.

Silly voters !!!!

Surely Wagner must go next week !!! Anyone taking bets.??

The thing theyre overlooking, so long as Wagner doesnt win, then theyre playing into Simons hands, any publicity for the show is great for him.. all theyre doing is increasing the profile and no doubt Simons company will be getting a share of the phone votes money - so its a win win for him

Oh so true!!

Silly voters !!!!

Surely Wagner must go next week !!! Anyone taking bets.??

You'd think it would be a dead cert but we're not that lucky ;)

xxx

I thought that Mary and Katie were particularly good this week after going through a phase of not really caring if either of them went! I thought they deserved to get through and was actually relieved for Katie that she didn't get put in the bottom 2 this week! She's growing on me- I think she's been worn down and through this has finally started being herself! My 3 faves are still Matt, Rebecca and One Direction! They are the 3 consistently strong ones. Wagner is really really getting on my nerves now! And so is Cher!X

I 'm not a fan of Paige, I didn't dislike him but I found his performances instantly forgettable. I must say though that he was very mature in his response after being voted out, very dignified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoaLIuxfZNQ

This makes very interesting viewing !!!!

Definitely interesting. It is obvious a fix with Katie. She will be in the bottom two next week though.
I dont know how people on here say that Rebecca sings the same each week. When i find that all of them do that. you cant say that Matt is different each week as he sings in the exact same tone each week. and i think that he destroyed the Beatles track, i mean what was up with his voice. he reminded me of Christian Bale in the second Batman film when he started singing and his voice was all deep.

Shocking week.
and i agree with you Starlight, "Imagine" wasnt a Beatles song.

I watched it at my sister's house this week, but they talk all the time and complain about the songs and the singers, so I can never hear things properly.

But now I am home and I have watched it and the only two who were - in my opinion - any good this weekend were Katie and Cher. Rebecca was just about OK, the rest were boring.

Once Katie and Cher go, I will stop watching.

I dont know how people on here say that Rebecca sings the same each week. When i find that all of them do that. you cant say that Matt is different each week as he sings in the exact same tone each week.

But at least he actually performs, she stands rooted to the spot. I cant believe the judges dont comment on that - they have in the past

Back