Total Solution i"m new

dottydoo

Hi all I'm new to this site and also to exante ive started today!! could have cried this morning when i got weighed and tipped the scales at nearly 20 Stone!!:eek:

Does anybody know if there is any point taking the alli slimming pills whilst doing exante xx

dottydoo said:
Hi all I'm new to this site and also to exante ive started today!! could have cried this morning when i got weighed and tipped the scales at nearly 20 Stone!!:eek:

Does anybody know if there is any point taking the alli slimming pills whilst doing exante xx

Well done for weighing. That's brave and a very good start. You will never ever ever weigh as much as you do today.

No point in slimming pills. Exante will work fast and efficiently. Slimming pills may make you feel ill.

Good luck

GSQ

Hi & welcome you've chosen a great diet that really works if you stick with it
There is no point taking alli or anything else except the water remember water is the key to success make sure you drip feed on it all day
For the 1st few days you may feel like yuck with a headache but it does get better
Good luck & let us know how you're doing

I am reaching the end of my first week and from what I have read u will see results without slinking pills so I would guess they r unnecessary. Good luck, the hardest part seems to be the first few days xxx

Oh yeah & join the challenges they help with the motivation there's on for November come join in

Thank you all for your advise I am feeling really hungry now but I have only had one shake trying to make them last!!! I will keep you posted with how I get on xxx

Alli pills work by preventing you absorbing excessive fat (over 15g per meal) and you don't get much fat on this diet do you'd just be wasting your money

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you all!! Well it is my second day I"ve got to admit i had 2 sticks of celery last night cos i was so hungry just gonna try and stick to my 2 shakes and bar today.

my OH has bought me an exercise bike so i'm gonna have a go on that today too (if i don"t break it)!!

Hey dotty, this diet is great, I lost 2st in 8wks during the summer, I came off plan for a holiday and really struggled to get back on, 8wks later I'm on day 2 and feeling motivated!

If you are feeling the need to nibble you are prob best having a bit of protein. Will be more satisfying and won't take you out of ketosis. Buy some good quality ham slices, boil some eggs, steam chicken or a wee nibble of cheese will be good. Only prob is you need to be able to nibble and leave the rest and not gorge. If you can't do that you need to occupy yourself with something else. Btw my ironing pile has never been so low!!!

Restart,

thanks for that fizzy I am trying my hardest to stick to it but I am sooo hungry. (does this pass?) because i am so big I think its just a shock to the system cos I really didn't realize how much I was eating before!!

dottydoo said:
thanks for that fizzy I am trying my hardest to stick to it but I am sooo hungry. (does this pass?) because i am so big I think its just a shock to the system cos I really didn't realize how much I was eating before!!

Hi Dottydoo, the hunger passes once u go in2 Ketosis, after about day 3 or 4. Try not 2 eat b4 then because it gets so much easier. It's all in the mind hun. Tell urself u don't need that piece of celery, & u won't!

Good luck. We're all here if & when u need help. x

Hi ally, I regained 10lb in about 10wks. However I came off plan and went straight back to evil habits, and I mean serious evil habits. By rights i should be relieved that I only gained that much.

I came off plan for a wk away holiday, I tried to go back on when i came back and failed miserably!

I'd had a couple of nights off during my time on plan for bdays anniversaries etc and found it easy to go back on the next day, but not after the week.

Restart,

10lb in 10 weeks isn't too bad, I'm worried about 10lb in a week or something. Jus cos u lose so much so.quick. I'm worried that means it will.go back on quick.

MickH said:
Stay away from Alli, they make you ....leaky EWWW!

After you get over the 3 day hump its plain sailing. I'm just finishing week six and have not found myself feeling hungry since day 4/5. I get the occasional whiff of something i like when im in the canteen at work but other than that its totally fine :)

Well done, 6 wks is fantastic!!! How much weight have u lost in that time?

Back