I made my little girls birthday cake...look....

OMG Sophia Jo your cake is SO beautiful!! :D

I showed your pics to Amy this morning and she LOVES it! She said to tell your daughter to have a lovely birthday and she wishes she could have a cake just like it as she loves Tinkerbell too lol! :D:D

Trouble is, you've spoilt her for anything I buy now, it's her birthday on 12 November and she'll have me hunting high and low for a "sparkly girly cake" just like yours lol. :rolleyes::D

I too am a magpie when it comes to sparkly/girly stuff, so is Amy. :D:D

:wow:That's not just a cake that's a work of art! Hope you have a great day Vx

SJ - job well done girlie... am very very impressed with your cake making and art skills... it's beautiful.

Wishing Izzy a very Happy Birthday - hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating your little girls special day.

Love H xx

That is some cake - very impressive!

I love baking and cake-making, so I always do my own for my kids' and partner's birthdays! I did a 'Princess Barbie' one for my daughter's 5th, where the cake was the skirt of a ballgown, and the top half was a proper Barbie. Your creation probably beats mine, though!!

It was my son's birthday on Tuesday, and he wanted 'Decepticons vs Autobots' (Transformers) - not nearly as much fun to make as the girly ones! :p

I hope your daughter has a lovely day, and that you're not too tired to enjoy it!

Jo x

Wow what a fab cake, well done sj!!

Happy Birthday Izzy, hope you all have a lovely day.

What a fantastic cake, your little girl is going to love it!! Hope she has a lovely day :D

What a beautiful cake SJ.... :) Hope Izzy has had a lovely day, I am sure she will have done... wid u as her mummy!!

Nas xxx

What a fantastic cake....you are so clever. I wish I could be crafty..wouldn't know where to start.
Perhaps you should hold cake making classes!
Hope the Birthday party went well and that Izzy loved her cake.

SJ i am amazed! That cake is absolutely beautiful. You definitely need to set up your own cake making business - you would be inundated with requests. You should seriously think about it hun xx

WOW...that looks fantastic, its far too good to take a knife to it!!! You need to set up in business SJ I would be first in the queue I have a 5yr old that would love a creation like that. Well done you x Best Wishes to Izzy hope she had a great b'day x

The cake is sheer genius, Im in awe of your talent. I really want to bake a cake now, but it would turn out rubbish!!!

Cant wait for your shop on ebay x

Isn't is amazing what you can do with a CD made muffin :D

Seriously though that is absolutely gorgeous!

pmsl :D

you know what sweetie, I'm that bloody tired after today (my little girls party) that I had to read your post 3 times before I realised that cd was 'cambridge diet' muffin and not COMPACT DISC muffin....honestly, when I realised what you meant I nearly did PMSL :D:D:D thanks for the giggle babes xxx

xx sj xx

Back