i made the cheeseburger pie

It's heavenly - having it cold for my lunch tomorrow (with greens of course) x

I really want some now! I'll have to get my stash out the freezer for tomorrow night

It really is amazing. And it tastes better the next day in my opinion.

I didn't have any Lee & Perrins sauce though, so used a little bit of Daddies brown sauce. Was delish!

This sounds lovely - but I don't eat meat so do you know if I could make this with quorn mince and if so, how many carbs it has?
Debi x

I'm going to make this for my DH at the weekend. He's on 12hr days, so it should keep him going for the two days. He can't wait :)

i bought the ingredients for this today :D

Debie, from what i read quorn should work because the cheesey cream sauce should hold it together, :D try and find out, bet it tastes lush anyway

thought youd gone to bed woofy :D

is the wine keeping you awake?

I am in bed : o )
Wine is in the kitchen, couldnt drink it.
Just kicking about on facebook, catchin up

Woofy X

P.s.....Can some1 bring me up a coffee? Ta muchly x

this sounds lovely..gonna give this a go tomorrow, just hope i can make it as easy as it sounds :) and the good thing is i can eat it at work the next day too. Yum Yum

It's dead easy to make Freckles, yu'll have no problem hun x

I found it really easy to make, and it was delish. :)

It's worth it Linz, really, really nice. Colleen loved it as well.

ooh glad you liked it Jim :D

my wee one loved it as well lol she was eating it off my plate

have taken a quarter for lunch with salad and then frozen the other bits

x

Yaaay! Glad you all liked it. Seems its a frim fav for all of us. I can't wait to make some more of it!!

I can't remember though, is it 9 carbs for a portion? What size is the portion?? :eek: I had about a 5inch squared bit...

i just counted carbs as i put it in - none for the meat, some for the cheese and cream and the divided by 4

Back