i made the cheeseburger pie

:jelous: Im not too sure about the cheese burger pie.....:cry:It tasted "eggy"
Have plenty left so will nibble some more 2m.....

Woofy X

:eek: Pardon?! lol did you add any sauce in there? I put a little brown sauce and didn't taste the egg

Just followed what it said...Gutted......Will have another go of it 2m. Looked and smelt nice but the "cheesey" topping was "eggy" and woof dont do "eggy" lol

Woofy X

hehehe! Yeah I can see what you mean. I'm going to add a bit extra next time I think. I was going to do it without the sauce but don't think I'll like the egg and mince myself...

Sauce it up!!

I don't know to be honest. I'm no Masterchef! I guess if you maybe cut down the ingredients a little and made a smaller pie?

Its delicious and i have added tabasco or chillis into mine and its great. How's the dog vicky? Oliver has chicken pox:(. He came out in spots today so we have a happy child at the mo, the worse is yet to come.........

OMG!!! I've just totalled up the cals for cheeseburger pie!! Not sure my doctor would like the fat content in it considering my recent cholesterol results!! :cry:

Don't tell me...

Well how about my favorite comfort food. Make the mince the same as the cheeseburger pie but then top with cauli mash and sprinkle some grated cheese on top, cook until bubbling and browned. Yum yum yum.......ive got that on sun so i can take some to work (deraded night duty again).

Well how about my favorite comfort food. Make the mince the same as the cheeseburger pie but then top with cauli mash and sprinkle some grated cheese on top, cook until bubbling and browned. Yum yum yum.......ive got that on sun so i can take some to work (deraded night duty again).

Yum!! You need to put that on the recipe thread. x

It really does sound lush! Thanks hun x

I dont use lots on cream in the mash as cooking it with cheese on top gets the oil/fat from the cheese. Its my comfort food and fantastic for that all important week of the month when stoggy food is needed. I'll post it on there for you all.

I've just added the recipe on myfitnesspal & its comes in at 16 carbs for the whole thing!! So depending on how much you eat...
1/4=4 carbs, 1/2=8 carbs.

5 for the mushrooms, 5 for the onions, 3 for the cheese & 3 for the cream.

Food Item: Worcestershire Sauce
Food Quantity: 1 tbsp
Carbs: 3g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Net Carbs: 3g

would this make it 19carbs?

Woof X

im making this at some point this week and i cant wait!

Hi cheryl gabi is fine thanks for asking :) how the chicken poxed one?
I didnt find the top of the pie eggy, was creamy and cheesy :)
making mine nxt Tuesday (how sad am i knowing what ill be eating next week!)

Back