I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Curveappeal yeah that's how I approached it before but I did 3 for 1. I found the introduction of carbs quite quick otherwise!

Curveappeal yeah that's how I approached it before but I did 3 for 1. I found the introduction of carbs quite quick otherwise!

Yeah I'll just take it slow anyways... Ya know it's odd I think I need too binge or something to shock the body ha... Tis a bit complacent at the minute.... Ha... Glad I'm not binge inclined because that would be my first choice to get the scales moving ha....!!!!!

How are you feeling my dear xxx

Sorry guys have lost my phone and had no internet access- will post full update later and get caught up just snowed under catching up in work!!

I'm grand now just trying to get back into ketosis for my last week and reefed next week, I'm not sure if I'll go back on TFR but currently that is the plan until I get to 135lbs!

How are you doing on refeed?

Refeed next week :) You must be all excited? Are you going to do a refeed diary?

I don't think so Mark- I'm only doing it to allow me to enjoy little ones birthday and doubt that I'll diary it.

In foul fettle today- gonna kick the scales in the eye if I don't see any of the damage shifting as I'm still really hoping for 2.5 loss this week to bring me to 2 1/2 stone loss.

RANT ALERT- LONG

To cap it off I need to have a rant about my SIL who has been minding my child 2/3 days a week. The lil one has been upset going there the last month (is fine going to other minder). She does come back with legs fairly bruised but a toddler playing outside on stones will. She also came back Jan time two weeks in a row with a scrape under her eye from her cousin who is 9 months older (same height though). I haven't passed any remarks but last Thursday when I was off I took lil one into the shower in the morning and found a really bad bite on her shoulder. It was brought red and had happened in the two days she was with SIL. Every tooth could be seen and it was clearly made by her youngest child. I called with her and spoke about it and she flat out denied her child could have done it (like total denial). I explained that my lil one hasn't been happy and has there been issues between the two (I have seen her lil being a wee b8tch to her but that's weans for you!) She said no definitely not and it was left at that.

Anyway lil one was at hers yesterday and instead of letting her stay over I took her home to see if it helped her settle (this is the first she has been alone with other child since the incident thoug they have played in their Nannas together). After getting her changed for bed I decided to check her and there was a bad red bruise on her back and I asked her what's that- and she told me '???? bit me', now she never told me that the week before so I didn't want to jump to conclusions or cause any upset but if she's been bit by her cousin 2 weeks in a row what kind of mother would I be if I didn't look into it. So I text SIL and asked if anyone had asked her about being bit as she had told be ???? had bit her (didn't mention new mark and did via text as my brother wasn't home so I would have no witnesses and SIL can be a total dick!). Any way her response was no and her child told her she hadn't so it never happened and that she would not look after my lil one again.

Like total overreaction or what! I'm so annoyed, I think she just wanted not to keep her as she's been asked to look after 2 little boys Full time and with my wee one with her she had to say no but now she's free to take them. I could understand if I had of been funny about the bites but hell what would she do if one of her kids came of say from play school 2 weeks running with bite marks??

Sorry but I need to vent this out as I'm so annoyed to have to run around last night getting a replacement minder at 10pm!!! I feel so bad for my wee one too wondering has she been being bullied and did I overlook my Mummy instinct and let it happen so not to offend my dick of a SIL? To top it off it's her 2nd birthday next week and I am so gonna be watching what she does and if she passes her over she'll rue the day cause you can hurt me but hurt my child and mamma bear with rip you to pieces!

I don't think so Mark- I'm only doing it to allow me to enjoy little ones birthday and doubt that I'll diary it.

Little ones birthday should be fun so be nice to have slice of cake at it :). I have mine in freezer from my Lo's birthday two weeks ago :)

Little ones birthday should be fun so be nice to have slice of cake at it :). I have mine in freezer from my Lo's birthday two weeks ago :)

I still can't believe your resolve its fantastic!! How are you getting on now?

I still can't believe your resolve its fantastic!! How are you getting on now?

Hi,
Sorry just saw your other post about the SIL, your better off arranging other childcare if thats whats happening. Your LO will be happier in end.
Im struggling to be honest, had hoped to be finished this week and refeed for Easter but with the poor week i had few weeks ago means i have to stay on longer. Its not that im hungry just i miss chewing and am tired of the dog breath. Just taking it week to week now, hoping i can get to goal by mid April.

Hi,
Sorry just saw your other post about the SIL, your better off arranging other childcare if thats whats happening. Your LO will be happier in end.
Im struggling to be honest, had hoped to be finished this week and refeed for Easter but with the poor week i had few weeks ago means i have to stay on longer. Its not that im hungry just i miss chewing and am tired of the dog breath. Just taking it week to week now, hoping i can get to goal by mid April.

Yeah seeing it as a blessing in disguise but still frustrated about it!

Have you tried making any of the recipes PeachPip suggests for chewing? I have to admit the breath bothers me and I have to use gum and breath strips! Looking at your losses Mark though you will be at goal no bother- you had another great week last week and so close to the 4 stone mark!

Yeah seeing it as a blessing in disguise but still frustrated about it!

Have you tried making any of the recipes PeachPip suggests for chewing? I have to admit the breath bothers me and I have to use gum and breath strips! Looking at your losses Mark though you will be at goal no bother- you had another great week last week and so close to the 4 stone mark!

No dont really get time with the two monkeys running around me in the evening :) Had to tell my 2 year old the shakes were daddys special medicine to stop her taking a drink :) I have drank buckets of listerine at this stage and use the nu phar breath strips but the tongue colour is just yuck :( Hoping to get to 12st even by mid April if i can then the hard work starts keeping it off.

No dont really get time with the two monkeys running around me in the evening :) Had to tell my 2 year old the shakes were daddys special medicine to stop her taking a drink :) I have drank buckets of listerine at this stage and use the nu phar breath strips but the tongue colour is just yuck :( Hoping to get to 12st even by mid April if i can then the hard work starts keeping it off.

Haha I know what you mean I only have 1 and by the time you get them to bed and chores done there's no time! Mine took one of the sachets out to a guest at the weekend and tried to give them Mummy treat! I had to do a quick intercept! 12 stone is a great target for your height and the way you are headed no bother till ya!

Haha I know what you mean I only have 1 and by the time you get them to bed and chores done there's no time! Mine took one of the sachets out to a guest at the weekend and tried to give them Mummy treat! I had to do a quick intercept! 12 stone is a great target for your height and the way you are headed no bother till ya!

Yah its a mad panic in the evening trying to get all sorted, but worth it. Oh thats funny the little monkey taking out the sachet. Mine has a habit of wanting a drink or bite of what your eating so funny she says some or bite dada :) Its my father in laws fault as any time he has a coffee he gives her a bit of his timeout which she loves :) She strolled into his house sunday and after dinner said coffee grandad :) knowing well timeout would come with it :)

Yah i went with the 12st target as its the BMI of 25 so still classed as overwight at moment even though i have people telling me i dont need to lose to much more. Im going to aim to get to that do maintenance for a while then join slimming world to keep it down along with running.

Ha ha they are a laugh at that age aren't they!

For the 12st I think for a man to be much under at that height is wrong- BMI doesn't take that into consideration or your build so I think you've made a sensible choice!

Scales have moved and damage inflicted pretty much gone- .2lb up from Sat wi but still have 2 days and could be lucky and lose the 2.6 needed to hit the 2 1/2 stone loss exactly... Stranger things have happened!

Have been in foul form with the whole childcare thing but sticking to the plan and think ketosis has kicked back in. Rethinking the whole reefed for next week after how awful getting back in ketosis was . Gonna discuss with pharmacist having a planned diversion on Wed and freezing the cake like Mark did to enjoy on another date. If I did that I should be at target weight by the 19th April and ready to come off for refeed then with no need to go back on TFR.

Scales have moved and damage inflicted pretty much gone- .2lb up from Sat wi but still have 2 days and could be lucky and lose the 2.6 needed to hit the 2 1/2 stone loss exactly... Stranger things have happened!

Have been in foul form with the whole childcare thing but sticking to the plan and think ketosis has kicked back in. Rethinking the whole reefed for next week after how awful getting back in ketosis was . Gonna discuss with pharmacist having a planned diversion on Wed and freezing the cake like Mark did to enjoy on another date. If I did that I should be at target weight by the 19th April and ready to come off for refeed then with no need to go back on TFR.

Great idea!!! Good luck for weigh in

doing great missus xx

Back