• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I must be weird

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
Cos i see most people love the bars.....and i thought i would too but i'm struggling with them.

They take me about 15 mins to eat and i eat them on a morning so i get them out of the way.

the after taste make me wanna heave! i tried warming them slightly in the micro and this helps but they are still yak.

The orange one is a bit better than the nut.

I like all the shakes and all the soups but could leave them tom one!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

spyro2008

I will never give up
S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st6.8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st12.8lb(5.25%)
me and shanny was just talking about that i love them but wernt keen on the nut one at first but love them now. its prob a bonus you dont like them as theyre so morish.

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
That's true i guess.....i look forward to my soup lol....i'm actually starting to enjoy the plan now...which helps

I love the bars, but I find that since having them I have struggled with eating, they make me want to eat so I try and have one every other day. I wont be getting them again for this reason. I am in love with the banana and vanilla shakes, can't stand chocolate!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
LOL sandy, i love the choc too....not tried it hot yet though

I hate the smell and the taste! I am trying to get them out of the way so I can enjoy the banana and vanilla ones! I also don't like strawberry!

But they are a billion times better than lipotrim so can't complain!