I need a slapped ar*e...

icemoose

The Diet Guy
You are human!! We can't be perfect everytime.

You have acheived a great weight loss and if you drink some water and be good for a few days it won't even show on the scales.

Don't beat yourself up and just move on and you'll be absolutely fine!

M.

The person who never made a mistake never made anything.
Accept you "f****d up" and continue on the diet. You can't change the past but you can stop the past screwing up your future. Keep drinking and remember if you're working on a ward you're bound to get one of those days/weeks when you are too busy to breathe let alone eat and you'll lose loads.:) :)

Alex

sorry...am I the only one utterly confused here?? Was Mike having a senior moment or maybe I am.......LOL :)

I read it as Mike needing a slapped ar*e!!!

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Either that or he has turned kinky....lol.

Shall we form an orderly queue. Me first perleeeease

HI MIKE WAS REPLYING TO MY MUMS POST LAST NIGHT (FUZZYS ANGEL), IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE LL THAT'S WHY THE CONFUSION

I need a slapped ar*e

.......for what i have i just done????:whoopass: :eek:

The girls at work ordered some pizza into the ward & what did i do, started eating with them without thinking but i didn't stop then i went on to have an eccles cake then i small ice cream......why oh why did i do it? I've been so good and felt so proud of myself getting to 11st 7lbs then i go and f**k it up!

I now feel really crappy about it & my tummy feels so bloated, i'm drinking gallons of water hoping i can flush it through....

Why, Why Why????

yes.... and I bet its a cute bum, after losing all that weight!!

We luvs ya Mike!!

xx

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

:rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Secrets out Mike :rotflmao:

Yeah, he asked for it and it would be rude of us not to oblige!

Love Barb xx

Back