i need a wii fit......

Oh, I'm so envious of you guys,:jelous: still can't get one for love nor money here, but will keep on trying.

Enjoy your Wii Fits :)

:D just read an article in Mens Health that says " Players on the nintendo Wii use only two per cent more energy than people who play on other video games consoles as there is no resistance to your muscle groups":rolleyes:

:D just read an article in Mens Health that says " Players on the nintendo Wii use only two per cent more energy than people who play on other video games consoles as there is no resistance to your muscle groups":rolleyes:

you cant burst my bubble like that!!!
how can that be??? when you play things like grand theft auto you sit on you bum and use just your hands....ive been jogging on the spot, hula hooping and stepping and boxing , like i said i ashe like hell so my muscles must have been working!!!! and i was sweating like a pig!!

:D Didnt mean to burst you bubble, i just thought it was informative, but i am still waiting to get hold of one, none in the shops up here either :mad:

I want one!! But can't afford the whole thing at the moment, i'm dead jealous!!

Only played the boxing once on my cousins and my right arm was aching for days....but i did kick his ar*e on it..ha ha.

For those of you waiting for one i just heard that GAME have had a huge delivery of them, not sure if you have that in your towns or if it's just the Reading branch that has them but worth a try!

my arms my thighs my calves my neck...everywhere aches....to be fair thou i havent warmed up.....i think mens health is full of shi* .....maybe it only works for women!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought family ski the other day god its so hard to ski!!! i love the boxing and after the agro we had at the weekend the poor mii that i was in the ring with had a pasting!!!!

Had a break yesterday(decided on an hour every other day rather than 30 mins each day-let my muscles have a rest and all that)
I think the yoga is my favourite but the aerobics are great too(not so keen on the jogging though)
Am not too good at the balancing but I have to do it all so I can unlock the rest of the yoga poses!
Some of those muscle ones are a killer(the one where you rest your forearms on the wii fit and hold your legs out behind you, using your stomach/core to hold position- omg! - it was the longest 10 seconds of my life! lol :D )

I phoned Game here but no luck :cry:That means health thing is rubbish! You actually do a yoga work out or aerobics or go for a run just with the wii to instruct rather than a dvd or what have you!

there is no way that i doesnt work at the end of the day its like all classes adn dvd's you get out what you put in...and ive worked my ass off!!!

Had a break yesterday(decided on an hour every other day rather than 30 mins each day-let my muscles have a rest and all that)
I think the yoga is my favourite but the aerobics are great too(not so keen on the jogging though)
Am not too good at the balancing but I have to do it all so I can unlock the rest of the yoga poses!
Some of those muscle ones are a killer(the one where you rest your forearms on the wii fit and hold your legs out behind you, using your stomach/core to hold position- omg! - it was the longest 10 seconds of my life! lol :D )

i think i might have a rest tonight....i havent really done any of the muscles ones and ive only done 2 of the yoga althou i will do more....i used to jog alot anyway and it knackers me so i know it works....i do alot of free step in front of the tv, i know its only low impact but it will tone my legs up....the tennis on wii sport is good too, that works your one arm anyway!!! i must look a right dick thou running about the front room hitting a make believe ball!!!!

defo don't agree with the men's health thing - certainly every time I go on it I sweat like a pig! However, I do wonder what effect it has on ultra fit people - it probably isn't that beneficial to them, just fun. But as long as it's making me sweat, it's gotta be doing something x

can you all help me....i REALLY want a WII fit and am prepared to drive to get one....ive checked all my local shops and they area ll sold out....can you do me a favour i obviously dont know all your post codes etc if any of you live within maybe 70 miles of shropshire north or south could you run a search on net of your local argos, currys, comet , woolworths, tesco for me...and if someone has one in stock let me know!!!!
thanks
xx

when you say drive out to get one...

In france at the mo on my hols, walked in to a supermarche today and there was a wii fit just smiling at me...begging to be bought!!! seems it hasnt taken off here like it has in the uk

so for anyone looking for a wii fit, come to france!!!! if thats impractical...maybe check ebay.fr or amazon.fr???? i know you will have to pay extra postage, but would still work out cheaper then a dodgy ebay seller...

i've got one but i don't recon much to it.... mind i do lots of exercise - running - so can't be bothered to go on it really. the board lives under our sofa. i don't think i've just it for 2 months. still it's there when and if we want it.

i've got one but i don't recon much to it.... mind i do lots of exercise - running - so can't be bothered to go on it really. the board lives under our sofa. i don't think i've just it for 2 months. still it's there when and if we want it.

my god flog it on ebay you would probably get £150 for it...or better still sell it to me my friend wants one!!!!

I would love one but its a bit too dear for me at the moment. my stepson has the wii but not the wii fit and he doesnt live with me so i cant pay for the wii fit bit and only use it when i can persuade him to bring it round...must be a way around this!!

i bought mine because i had £100 voucher for currys....also i hadnt bought anything for myself in 2 months(im generally a shopaholic) so i thought ah well bugger it and treated myself...id work a bit of ot so had an extra £300 this month....

i need to carpet the front room, decorate the hallway, change bathroom to shower, new kitchen coming monday......don't think i am allowed one o:( will have to wait and see what i can do...i'm sure the kids dont mind no carpets..must be used to it by now, i havent had any since i moved last april lol!!!!

Back